Defenders of Neopia...?

I've been looking forward to the end of the Obelisk War. Not that it wasn't fun while it lasted, but I've been wanting to get back to fighting the regular Battledome opponents that always seem to run and hide in a war. Now that the war is over, I was happy to get back to where I left off with the Defenders of Neopia missions...specifically, fighting the Brain Tree. For some reason, though, even though I've now beaten him twice, the Defenders don't seem to be paying attention. Does the new Battledome just not work with the DoN missions? Why doesn't it count when I beat the Brain Tree?

It is still not fixed. I have been stuck with the Meerca Henchmen, which is annoying because I can beat them, but since DoN doesn't work I can't yet get one of the avatars. Plus, I can defeat several more of the enemies down the line.

On a slightly related note, I decided to fight Chiazilla to test my strength, won, tried again and got beaten in one hit. Guess I need to train more and save up for some better weapons.

Holy crap, yeah. Whenever the DoN missions start working again, I'm going to have to start doing them, because when I started the war, I was having some problems with the highest difficulty on the second wave, and right before Death jumped in and started pummeling me, I had jumped up to beating down the second highest difficulty on the third wave, much more than twice the difficulty I started out on, due to CONSTANT training, and spending a ton of Neopoints on equipment. I'm so excited!:3

I got the Snowbeast as a challenger while the battledome was down. After being told refreshing at the advent calendar wasn't working anymore I switched to Cliffhanger which was successful. Now that we have faerie abilities again, I think I can take him, so I hope they get don working again soon.

• 2 weeks later...

I would love to battle in defenders of neopia however i can not seem to get the mucus one. Is there a easy way to get sick so i can unlock him?

Adopt a pet with Sneezles in the pound, go to the quick reference page, then pound the pet.