Neopets

cindy4pink_2

I'm having a bug on my Neopets account. Everytime I click on something for my pet (food, potions,etc) a pop-up comes as usual and as I click Feed to or whatever, it takes me to a blank page. I refresh and the item is still there. It has been 2 days and my pets are almost to ''dying'' I having trouble contacting Neopets about my bug so can you please help me? 

koi_grey_baby.gif

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

If you find any issues, errors, or glitches on Neopets, please post them in our Offical Neopets down/having issues board.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Rune Valentine if you have any questions regarding this action.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from 'Computers & Programming' to 'Neopets Help'.

I'd say it's somehow connected to the Battledome glitches plaguing Neopets at the moment. The best thing to do is just wait and see what happens. Also, that link goes directly to the file on your computer. To make it accessible, you need to upload it to an image hosting website, like Tinypic or Imgur.

Update: I've just been to see if I can feed my pet, and I can't. So, if it makes you feel any better, you're not the only one experiencing this.

Update (again): Is this -- http://i.imgur.com/wf2DupU.png -- what you've been seeing?

Yet another update: Books work fine.

If you tried the battledome when it was glitched, it messed up feeding your pets and the healing springs :sad01_anim: .  Until the BD is fixed, this will be a problem on accts that tried to access the glitched BD.  Your side acct(s) should be fine.  You can put your pets in the lodge until this is fixed.  Everything else works except feeding.  IDK if you can read to your pet, I haven't tried, but you can put things into your shop, SDB, etc.  Hope this helps.

Been experiencing the same problems as cindy4pink_2 and aetherealhobnobs!! However did you guys have any

I'd say it's somehow connected to the Battledome glitches plaguing Neopets at the moment. The best thing to do is just wait and see what happens. Also, that link goes directly to the file on your computer. To make it accessible, you need to upload it to an image hosting website, like Tinypic or Imgur.

Update: I've just been to see if I can feed my pet, and I can't. So, if it makes you feel any better, you're not the only one experiencing this.

Update (again): Is this -- http://i.imgur.com/wf2DupU.png -- what you've been seeing?

Yet another update: Books work fine.

Damn now I have so many buggy pages on neopets!! Did you have problems with Faerie Quests too? After accepting it I can't view what quest I received and hence can't even do the quest lol.