Unreleased Robot Petpets!

Mouseykins

We've found two unreleased Robot Petpets! Keep a lookout for these in the news!

tomamu_robot.gifblurgah_robot.gif

Tomamu & Blurgah

Yep, they're both pretty cool, I find I can be quite partial to the robot petpets, when they're not just, you know, robots, lol.

Hmm, I suspect I'm not making much sense there :ph34r: I mean when they're robot versions of animals rather than just a mechanical thingamabob.

Though...having checked them out on JN, I see the ones I'm actually quite partial to are the Moltaran ones, my scientist/inventor Xwee has a pet Albot named Hawking 36194.gif

A lot of the robot/Moltaran petpets make me think of the little service bots that the beam guardian Shardik had in Stephen King's The Waste Lands, what say you @Angeló?

you say true i say thankya

all things serve the beam

esp this guy 36199.gif

26 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

36194.gif

A lot of the robot/Moltaran petpets make me think of the little service bots that the beam guardian Shardik had in Stephen King's The Waste Lands, what say you @Angeló?

1 hour ago, Angeló said:

you say true i say thankya

all things serve the beam

esp this guy 36199.gif

Quoting Roland no less! I'm getting the urge the read The wastelands again now, lol.

Also the urge to start collecting a crew of Moltaran petpets for my Xwee...got to spend those NP on something, right? :laugh: