Wraith Resurgence: Heal Fyora!

hrtbrk

Thankfully I was able to battle to get all my ingredients required since I haven't reached the caps yet for anything except the Wraith Ectoplasm.

Really loving these Fyora items! They're perfect for my gallery!

I'm pleased that we didn't get another keyring for Fyora too, the 2 unique items are indeed very nice. :D

I was afraid I'd not be able to give her 6 potions without having to buy some ingredients, but I had a couple already in my SDB thankfully, but I'm all out of wraith fur now, only fangs and claws stockpiled.

@jellysundae Unless you reached your cap Wraith Furs are still dropping.

Hopefully, Monday or Tuesday brings good news regarding the caps.

8 hours ago, Mouseykins said:

@jellysundae Unless you reached your cap Wraith Furs are still dropping.

Hopefully, Monday or Tuesday brings good news regarding the caps.

I think maybe I have reached my cap, I fought the Deathball chappie yesterday and didn't get any fur, I'll try him again today though. I'm just hoping that any new potions won't require the fur, it seems logical that they won't, but then logic and JS . . . so we'll see. xD

I'm very interested to see what compromise they're going to try with the caps.

8 hours ago, jellysundae said:

I think maybe I have reached my cap, I fought the Deathball chappie yesterday and didn't get any fur, I'll try him again today though. I'm just hoping that any new potions won't require the fur, it seems logical that they won't, but then logic and JS . . . so we'll see. xD

I think @acmerasta may be onto something with her post here: https://www.tdnforums.com/topic/49271-wraith-resurgence-the-infirmary-part-2/?page=2

She said, "I never battled that long to get 35 in one go :/ And now it seems the fur and claw drops have stopped. I think once the creature is being healed, the drops stop..." I, too, was getting Wraith Fur from Deathball Wraith, until I gave him the 6 Concoctions to heal him. I battled him several times, yesterday, but got no drops. I don't believe I reached the 35 limit, either, but I didn't count how many I got/used. I was still getting Wraith Fangs from the Wind Rider Wraith, though.

8 hours ago, jellysundae said:

If after battling a bit today you don't get any drops, I'd hold off until tomorrow or Tuesday when TNT announces a solution to the caps or whatever it is they're going to do.

4 hours ago, wolfish_willow said:

Ugh, I keep not finding Fyora. Hate having to wait in between.

I know that feeling! I had to try several times before not finding her. My first attempt was all lefts and that didn't work. So finally, on my last trip, I chose all lefts again and found her. So just keep trying and maybe retry a pattern you've already tried before.

I'm not happy that I can't do this part on Firefox. It's my only browser, because my computer doesn't like Chrome or Edge.

21 hours ago, Mouseykins said:

I know that feeling! I had to try several times before not finding her. My first attempt was all lefts and that didn't work. So finally, on my last trip, I chose all lefts again and found her. So just keep trying and maybe retry a pattern you've already tried before.

I tried all lefts at the start, too, lol. Just tried that again today. But I'll probably do that, keep cycling through different patterns. 

@Scoobert_Doo Once I gave Fayora potions, no more wraith fur or claws *sigh*... hopefully I have enough for any further potion requirements. What's worrisome is the suggestion that the more portions you give, the better your eventual position? If the cap remains on ingredients, then how are you meant to give more? I think JS had good intentions... but reality is somewhat lacking lol

Well, here is what TNT has to say about the Battledome wraith drops. Please note, this was posted on "The Official Neopets Team Message Board, on January 16, 2018, at 5:07 pm NST:

Hi Guys!!

A couple things I wanted to let you know about!

First off, for the Gift of NC glitch that occurred...we have decided that everyone deserves a little extra around the holidays! So, instead of taking away the extra that everyone we received, we are going to let you keep it (yes, you are free to spend it). For those you didn't get the extra, you will get it soon as well!!!

Also, for the Wraith items! So, whether the cap will be raised or not is still being decided butttt we have minimized the healing effort! We appreciate everyone's hard work so far and want to make sure no one has to miss out on anything! If there are further updates, I will let you know!

Sorry for no news yesterday, TNT had an off day!

-TNT

So, they did post something on Tuesday, but not sure if it really helps. Curious to know if Fyora and the Meerca no longer require 6 potions to be "healed".

It's still 6 for the achievement, but I think the total that all of Neopia needs to donate is tuned down. So they'll be out of the infirmary quicker and if we're really lucky maybe we won't have to donate more than the achievements require to get the "top" prizes. Since they did say that giving more is being "remembered". But that's a BIG -if- and impossible for us to know at this point.

I am so afraid to give anymore potions than required for the achievement because, we don't know what the future requirements will be, and I want to make sure I have enough ingredients for the requirements, let alone anything extra.  I know they said people who give extra will be remembered, but then they cap the drops.  It is making this so difficult to decide what to do.  Some of the ingredients I have a bunch of, others I have not so many.  What to do.     

I'm assuming that after the Skeith goes into the infirmary, there won't be any additional patients. We've gotten all the potion ingredients shown on Taelia's table and created all of the concoctions that were found to be searchable. I don't see TNT trying to create any additional content to drag this out any longer. So, that being said, my plan is to give Fyora a couple extra potions, like maybe five, and then keep the rest of my ingredients for the Skeith. And at that point, I'll blow the rest of my ingredients on concoctions for him. 

the Shoyru and the Skeith both i suppose , yes . 

btw am i the only one irritated that they named the Meerca Finn , not the Jetsam ? Finn the Jetsam ! i mean c'mon ..

and is is a Star Wars reference to Finn ? 

22 minutes ago, Angeló said:

btw am i the only one irritated that they named the Meerca Finn , not the Jetsam ? Finn the Jetsam ! i mean c'mon ..

OMG! I thought that Finn WAS the Jetsam! What name DID they give him? I really made that connection- Finn--> Jetsams have fins   image.png.17c80bb0f4b0c8e5dabe499c85965557.png

That Meerca should have been BAD LANGUAGE MEERCA   image.png.f178b409f31481f31205b29b281bb89f.png  Hmmm... Fun images don't move any more? Are YOU kidding me!!!????:grrr::sad01_anim:What ELSE do you need to take away TNT/JS??? :hmmph:

5 hours ago, midnight_spell360 said:

OMG! I thought that Finn WAS the Jetsam! What name DID they give him? I really made that connection- Finn--> Jetsams have fins   image.png.17c80bb0f4b0c8e5dabe499c85965557.png

That Meerca should have been BAD LANGUAGE MEERCA   image.png.f178b409f31481f31205b29b281bb89f.png  Hmmm... Fun images don't move any more? Are YOU kidding me!!!????:grrr::sad01_anim:What ELSE do you need to take away TNT/JS??? :hmmph:

his name is Damon , Damon the Jetsam jetsam_blue_baby.gif