Newly Acquired Pets for Lending Chains!

Greetings Neopians,

Our ALP now has a Battle Pet available for lends. Our new battle-ready Jubjub was donated to us by a generous member of our community. If you wish to borrow our Battle Pet we are now taking requests starting for the month of November. The lending for this pet is different than our previous battle pet(s). Previously you were allowed to use the lab ray on our battle pet, this is no longer permitted as the pet was physically trained at the training schools around Neopia. You will need to provide your own weapons as normal, however, we have a few items in his set that can be sent to you for full collateral. More details to come on this as the appropriate collateral is worked out. If you choose to borrow the weapons from us as well, you are responsible and if something happens it is on you to replace the lost item(s) or we simply keep your collateral. Weapons in his set and the required collateral will be listed on his lending information page.

aim_mynci_battle.gif

» Apply to Join This Chain «

Through a gracious donation, we are pleased to offer lends for the Tonu - Charge avatar. Requests for our brand new Tonu will be handled like any other pet chains. We are still in the process of testing how this avatar works, so things may change in the near future. Also, it is unclear if the current solution to unlocking this avatar is a glitch or if it will revert back to the previous method.

tonucharge.gif

» Apply to Join This Chain «

Thank you both for your help in making these chains possible!

On 10/8/2018 at 1:42 AM, Granny63020 said:

What level is your new battle pet? What are the other rankings of this pet?

I'm actually going to be working on a guide page outlining his stats, abilities and the weapons available in his set if one wishes to borrow those as well with the collateral required for each weapon. The pet is level 101 though and pretty solid with trained abilities.

Note: I may not be able to get to the guide this week. I have an assignment that was due today and I need to complete that first.