Happy Gelert Day: New Colour Oil Paint!

hrtbrk

I'm doing a search for paint brushes but I'm unable to pull up anything. I know in the past I could type in *paint brush prices* or *paint brushes* and it would bring up a list of all brushes and the prices. I don't know what I'm not doing right. Can someone direct me to the right words to get to the paint brush list / prices?

3 hours ago, Granny63020 said:

I'm doing a search for paint brushes but I'm unable to pull up anything. I know in the past I could type in *paint brush prices* or *paint brushes* and it would bring up a list of all brushes and the prices. I don't know what I'm not doing right. Can someone direct me to the right words to get to the paint brush list / prices?

TDN's search function is currently down while it gets a bit of a makeover behind the scenes and we apologize for the time it's taken to get back up and running. To make it worse, our behind the scenes makeover also broke the paint brush prices page ?

As for the Oil Paint paint brush itself, it hasn't been released yet but I am dying to see it :D

No surprise at all about the brush poll results. Mosiac got 2nd place I saw.

That's a cute outfit, isn't it! Interesting that they just call it Victorian, I thought it was going to be something to do with golf, lol. Also interesting that it's a female gelert! She setting out to shock those Victorian gentlemen with the fact that females have... legs?!?! ?

Wait a minute...

Those aren't the normal female lashes, are we missing something here? :ph34r:

It`s been confirmed that both Oil Painting and Mosaic will be added as new paint brushes, I look forward to seeing what they will do with it in the future. I voted for Porcelain in the poll, but Mosaic was my second choice. I read somewhere that the colour palette of this Oil Painting Gelert seemed to be inspired by "Scream" by Edvard Munch. As as Norwegian, I am emberassed at not seeing that straight away, lol.
The outfit is quite nice, I enjoy Victorian-style clothing, the bright argyle socks are a bit confusing to me, they clash with the rest of the ensemble.
Side note, where did they find the pet model for this? I`ve seen it before, but can`t figure out what base colour it is.