Happy Chomby Day!

hrtbrk

I like steampunk but it's a shame that the body casing is only one part. You could make a nice aviator outfit with the helmet and goggles if there were a bit more aviator like clothes for them. Best I could come up with (Admittedly I only browsed a very short time on DTI) was this:

medium_preview.png

I do really like the Steampunk Chomby, overall. I like that you`re able to see the pet underneath it all, like the backplates peeking through.. I especially like that you can see the pets eyes, that has bothered me with the Steampunk Elephante and Bori, it creeps me out for some reason when I can`t see the pets eyes. :P
Also, I agree with Kidme, those wires/tube things totally look like worms!
I do think it`s nice, though I won`t be getting one. I look forward to seeing more Steampunk pets, the Hissi is my favourite so far.
I also agree with Duma in regards to customization, I wish the outfit was split into more parts so that it was easier to break down the look and customize in more detail.

For the outfit, I`m not crazy about the wig and hat, but I really like the sweater and trousers. ?

Origami's been added now! What do you think, guys? I rather like it.

5.png

Admittedly it doesn't look a lot like paper, more like cut stone or something wouldn't you say? But it's cute!

• 2 months later...