Burlap and Mosaic Now Available Via Lab Ray!

hrtbrk

4 minutes ago, Angeló said:

can we get Burlap from the Fountain Faerie ? cz now i know what my side-dip will be

Not yet, I think it needs activating? Seems this is the way it's happened before, anyway. According to the comments on JN it works for some browsers and not others, so best to wait for a while yet.

If Oil Painting is in general release and Burlap and Mosaic are Lab Ray exclusives, then what fate befell Wicker?

On 4/6/2019 at 2:21 PM, jellysundae said:

Not yet, I think it needs activating? Seems this is the way it's happened before, anyway. According to the comments on JN it works for some browsers and not others, so best to wait for a while yet.

im gonna wait til more pets r released with this color anyway :) 

• 3 weeks later...

I like both of them, and look forward to seeing more examples of them. Mosaic certainly has interesting potential. ? I don`t like both being exclusive lab ray colours, that means they`re quite difficult to get, since a Fountain Faerie Quest doesn`t get you the lab-only colours. But who knows, maybe the new staff doesn`t know about this rule and makes Mosaic and Burlap available that way.