New Staff Position

Samuel

"NeoQuest I and II Section Managers

NeoQuest I and II Section Content Writers

NeoQuest I and II Section Researchers

We're looking to set up a diverse original section dedicated to NeoQuests I and II, to accompany the main site. In addition to providing character information and guides to each part of the NeoQuest world, the successful applicants will manage and develop a section to help the very new to the very experianced players, and provide the best information that they can. We're looking for either a Section Manager for each NeoQuest, or a very experianced overall manager, and three content writers for each NeoQuest (whether that be 3 working on each NeoQuest, or 6 sharing all). In addition, Researchers will aide the Content Writers in the beginning stages. Those who wish to apply must be extremely experienced in the NeoQuest world, and a trophy can prove this. A trophy isn't necessary, but you will need to prove your worth. In addition, you will be required to know some HTML, and you must be able to write in a clear, consistent and interesting manner, with correct spelling and grammar. In your application, you will be required to write about your NeoQuest experiances. Please tell us which post you are applying for. We cannot select most jobs until the Section Manager(s) have been selected."

This is a totally new venture for the Content Team, and if we're successful, would like to push this forward, as per your suggestions :)

If you'd like to apply, please contact us. If you know a good NQer, point them our way :)

I'll attempt to answer both of Anime's points :P

- The content is managed through our site's Admin Control Centre, and is all done via HTML editing. You need to do this yourself, if you're staff.

- In general, we, er, do research, and...write content :P Ont he main site, we write whatever we fancy (usually). With this, write anything that makes sense :P

We're aware of fantastic sites, and we want to emulate them and reach a new audience of people. :)

I'd guess not. As long as you know pretty much all there is to know about the game, it should be fine. Obviously, the ones with all the trophies are more likely to know the game better.

Guest DX's Birfday! - 7 Nov&#3
Has anybody scored a job yet, or do we have to wait until we find Ian?

It's a slow choice job, therefore it takes time for TDN to choose new staff. If you have applied, TDN will send you an email regarding it. That's all the info I can give, sorry.

This will be an extremely slow process, and when one is chosen, we will continue from there. We're looking into many avenues, and this isnt some rushed project, like the Ian plot - it's going to take a while. :P

• 2 weeks later...