Muekus

Meuka can be gotten as a BD challenger by getting Sneezles or Neoflu, and viewing your pet lookup. You may be forced to refresh.

You can get Neoflu or Sneezles by going to the Wheel of Misfortune or Excitement and landing on the appropriate spot, or by getting a RE.

No, it has to be your pet that gets sick. Most people get it without thinking about it, as they go a check on their pet when they are sick.

Meuka is an extremely irritating challenger to get due to the fact that there's no 100% reliable way to bring your pet down with Neoflu or Sneezles. As mentioned earlier, spinning the Wheel of Excitement/Misfortune has a chance of giving your pet one of the diseases, so I'd recommend spinning each of them once a day until your pet gets hit with one of them (unless you have extra NP to spare). :yes:

i acn't beat him now i just realized i had him before but i can't beat him heere is my pets stats

101hp

40str

15 speed

EQUIPMENT:

grarrl club

grrrl gnashers

grarrl helmet

Sell all that equipment and change to this set here:

Scarab Ring

Golden Compass

Leaf Shield

Green Frost Cannon

Greater Healing Scroll

All of that together should cost around 150k. If you cant afford a Golden Compass, get a Thief Dagger instead.

Well if you really feel the need to take down Meuka immediately, I would suggest that you grab a few powerful one-use items to K.O. him quickly. It's not really a good idea long-term though...

Nothing kills in one hit, but you can use strong one-use items to take him out quicker than you would with normal items, but they can be expensive. You could use a Shooting Star Muffin, which costs around 7.5k and will do 15 icons, 10 of which will be some-what difficult to block in 1-Player battle. If you don't want to spend that much money, you could use sticky snowballs, which do 8.5 to 12.5 common icons, and cost a few hundred.

Also add Downsize! to your set. It cuts damage received in half for the turn it's used, once per battle.

Shooting Star Muffin isn't cheaper than the other muffins anymore, and Meuka blocks fire and air quite well, so you can also consider Brain Muffin, Darigan Muffin, or Robot Muffin if you're going for a quick win. Basically, whatever you can find for the lowest price. If you use muffins, I highly recommend getting a first turn freeze in so there's no chance of them being partly blocked and kind of wasted, since they're pretty expensive.

As Pandar suggested, Sticky Snowball can also be used if you don't feel like spending 6k or so for each muffin.

If you're not doing it yet, try to get the first turn freeze, and withdraw otherwise. So your battle strategy could look like this:

Turn 1: Green Frost Cannon + Anything that's not one-use (because you don't want to waste money)

If he's not frozen, withdraw, heal, and start again.

Turn 2: Use two muffins (Brain Muffin / Shooting Star Muffin / Darigan Muffin) (whatever you can find cheapest) + fierce attack. This will do around 63 damage.

Turn 3: Finish him off if you need to.

Aw man, Shooting Star Muffin inflated past other muffin prices? ;/ That sucks, it used to be such a great weapon, but I guess that's what happens to Advent Calendar items over time...

you won't beleive me but i bought that muffin you told me to buy for 1np!

how do i withdraw? i accidently forgot to put on my second shooting star muffin

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.