Links

The Big Cheese

Are you talking about the site hyperlink colours, the forum's hyperlink colours, or what?

And which 'buttons' are used as links that you don't like?

Bear in mind that we didn't make this skin for the forums :P

No, no, noooo. Let me explain.

Im talking about these links!!! They are boring. (no offence)

Oh and Tipem is the girly man, so go tell him that ;)

(http://www.thedailyneopets.com/tdn/affiliate/ Just look at the second line from the bottom. :P)

Eh, they'll be remade very very very soon. All put that in your survey suggestions and he'll get around to it a lot quicker. My poking seems to have worn off.

T'will be done.

And regarding the skins: more can be downloaded from other sites, and will be. Except, not now. We'll release skins at special times; for instance, random theme days that we'll hold, and on site anniversaries etc.

And I kbnow you're a member of NL; their Mac OS X skin was amde by them ;) It's very hard to skin our forums, because of the modificiations installed, although it can be done. We'd like a nice Jerry-based skin, but it's not all that feasible; time is better spent on other things. :)

If you have any more suggestions or whatnot, post 'em in another topic, and if it's related to this, put this topic's URL at the top. For now then, topic locked (but PM me or another staff member to have it unlocked, there is plenty of room for debate here ;)