Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Jolly Jasper

Draik Day, Sept. 9!

Here are some new items as well as reminders of things we already found about Draik Day!

Frontpage:

draik_day_2006.gif

Items:

bd_draik_boomerang.gifbd_draik_whip.gif

bddraikshieldhj8.gifbak_draik_biscuit.gif

Morphing Potions:

pot_draik_starry.gifpot_draik_pink.gif

New Halloween Draik!

draik_halloween_baby.gifdraik_halloween_baby.gif

Thanks, NL!

I wish I had a draik... but they're soooo rare.

Guest Teen_astronomer

Is it possible TNT will randomly release Draiks on Draik day? Like TNT does the other pets on their days...

Is it possible TNT will randomly release Draiks on Draik day? Like TNT does the other pets on their days...

I don't think they do because they're very rare and expensive to get so it wouldn't be fair to those who have spent so many nps on getting one, you know. I think they've said that on one of the Editorials.

Don't like to correct but they are Halloween, They look pretty coool, there are no frankenstein halloween pets yet are there????

Oh I thought they were mutant, but still I don't usually like those species...mutant, halloween lol creepy creatures <_<

I can't wait till Draik say even though I don't particularly classify them as my all time fave neopet even though I dont have one.

Draiks usually have the coolest colours (I'm thinking, Royal, Camo, etc.). Now that Halloween one rockeths.

the morphing potions are always too cute !

I will have one, one day .. but just to have, not to use !

I love to have things ..