THE CG MINIPLOT IS OVER AND SHENKUU IS RELEASED!

Jolly Jasper

index.gif

The Cyodrake's Gaze Plot is finished!

I have a hunch that I now know the reason that the Bonju avatar hasn't been obtainable yet! ;)

Click here to read the last chapter of the Plot!

Click in the last frame where it says, "The end" to visit Shenkuu!

index.gif

The Cyodrake's Gaze Plot is finished!

I have a hunch that I now know the reason that the Bonju avatar hasn't been obtainable yet! ;)

Click here to read the last chapter of the Plot!

Click in the last frame where it says, "The end" to visit Shenkuu!

wooohooo!! it's about time, this whole plot was driving me crazy...lol

Guest Teen_astronomer

Shenkuu is dissapointing, I thought it would be bigger. Instead it is the same as the Gaze. Where are all of the other Shenkuuians?

Whooooooooooooooooo etc, etc. You get the idea.

I cannot find the "Answers" Of the CG thing, and couldn't find Shenkuu on the map. So I ended up typing in the Url.

Shenkuu looks quite empty now, but it will probably look awesome later. ON the Shenkuu petpets, the fox petpet looks AWESOME.[/Hyperness]

I like the dragon petpet! Ever since Kitty Pryde from the X-Men had a dragon as a pet in the 70s/80s I wanted one too :*

Answers - they're just dispersed in the comic

Looking awesome later - well Roo Island still looks awfully cruddy!!! I think it'll pretty much stay this way for a long time. I still think it's pretty! Just...want more of the houses to have stuff

I am glad they didnt string this plot out forever like they have done before and I think shenkuu looks great but thought they would have put more in the map. I guessed it was bonju who pushed hoban but got the time wrong. I wonder if you have to get all the parts right for the avvy, or just guess one bit right, ah well, we will find out at some point! :S

This Plot was kind of a ripoff.. and short too. Hopefully it continues even though we found Hoban, but I doubt it.

I guessed wrong too. Dang.

But they released the last comic BEFORE 9pm NST...i wonder...

yep. my sig.

yeah this was far too short, if asltador was a mini plot, this must have been a mini-mini-mini-mini plot, and now on the neopets plot board theer are going to be so many where our prizes for the gaze

I don't even think we should get prizes for this, it weren't even a plot, we had to guess 5 questions, i think our prize is shenkuu

does it even qualify as a plot?

I don't think people should get prizes either.

And that has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that I guessed wrong. None. :whistle:

People should get prizes for guessing correctly. Just like Altador Cup.

TNT never said it was a "plot". They're don puzzles before (remember Ski Lodge?) and this was another.

craikii..i wanted that avatar...-_- with bonju as the avatar i think we should've had a suspicion, lol, but noo. Oh well. Hopefully do good on teh next plot.