the countdown begins

Guest Krawk Islander
does anyone know when the final results will be posted?

Yes, they will most likely come out with today's news.

I see it happening:

"Congrats to Roo Island, winner of the third edition of the Altador Cup! Oh, and you can collect the prizes here. Thanks to all who participated, blah blah".

I see it happening:

"Congrats to Roo Island, winner of the third edition of the Altador Cup! Oh, and you can collect the prizes here. Thanks to all who participated, blah blah".

thanks, and to if Shenkuu can't win then I hope KI does!

I see it happening:

Very optomistic of you!!! Anyone would have thought you were backing them!! Lols... I have no idea who will win, but I still hope that KI does!! Good luck to everyone *patiently awaits results*

Don't worry your not the only one. But don't forget that not only do the results come out today, but the prize shop too. That is a lot of work for TNT!!! They have done quite well thoughout ACIII the results will be out eventually!! They have another 9 or so hour before I start to get grumpy!!! XD

It wa said at the beginning of the cup that the prize shop was to open on the 21st. I can't remember who said it though and whether it was a quote from TNT. Blah.. Wheres KIer when you need him!!??

It wa said at the beginning of the cup that the prize shop was to open on the 21st. I can't remember who said it though and whether it was a quote from TNT. Blah.. Wheres KIer when you need him!!??

It says this in the rules under frequently asked questions.

but ya i'm getting impatient...

It says this in the rules under frequently asked questions.

but ya i'm getting impatient...

Ahh was wondering where I read it.

Meh... I am not fussed. They will get the results out today and they still have time to do it :)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Zac).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Zac if you have any questions regarding this action.