Official Puzzle Challenge Topic!

Superfly

I am very new to this thing and I was hoping to get just a little help with this puzzle. I am not asking for the answer by any means, but I just was wondering if someone might be able to tell me what I am to do with these neopet species names? Are we supposed to figure out what is missing?

Thank you soo much!!

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I solved it in less than two minutes. I didn't understand the puzzle so I just guessed. Surprisingly, my guess was correct, on the first try! I still don't see the pattern even though I got the answer.

Well, I solved it, and I was like OMG! Because I'm really bad at these things... But I sort of found a pattern, thinking I was just pushing my luck, and I was correct!! I'm so happy, I couldn't care about the other puzzles. XD Although I will, and will probably end up really frustrated. XD

Um just thought i would mention that the link to the puzzle challenge on the TDN dailies page isnt working for me... is that a glitch?

i can get to it through the forum links though.

Um just thought i would mention that the link to the puzzle challenge on the TDN dailies page isnt working for me... is that a glitch?

i can get to it through the forum links though.

Whoops, thanks for pointing that out Jinxed.

We'll get that fixed as soon as possible.

Whoops, thanks for pointing that out Jinxed.

We'll get that fixed as soon as possible.

no problem... always glad to help :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Princess Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words. Quotes don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Woot! I got it on the first try. I spent some time trying to find the pattern, but I feel good that I got it. It seems harder than it really is, I think.

P.S. The Meeptriod rox my sox. I kind of want to make it into a plushie. :D

Do we have to solve each puzzle by the end of the day? Or is there any other time limits?

Not at all. The puzzles can be completed at any time during the Challenge.

So if one puzzle is hard, just skip it and come back the next day.

The only real limit is the number of tries on each puzzle.

P.S. The Meeptriod rox my sox. I kind of want to make it into a plushie.

Haha, I'm honored. xD

Although the closest thing to a Meeptroid is a Green Meepit Plushie. :P

I just hope they don't get harder from here on in...

Their difficulty level is random through out entire challenge!

Attention All Participants:

We have instituted a new rule, regarding posting of "answers".

"Giving answers to other users is not recommended because you are then decreasing your own chances for winning. Also, deliberately posting/giving away incorrect answers to trick other members into guessing for you or using up their guesses so you advance further is strictly prohibited and could result in disqualification in the Puzzle Challenge. Thanks for understanding."

Lols... well I swear you lot are a lot smarter than me!! I can't for the life of me figure out what the heck the answer is :( Meh... I have work to do an if I sit here much longer, I will be sitting here all day trying to figure it out :S

can someone just give me a hint, please. at least tell me where to look to figure out what the pattern is. I checked the all pet page, the calender for the pet days. Nothing. PLease just give me a little, itty bitty, microscopic, but helpful, hint.

Perhaps those of you who are smart enough to figure it out can give us other people at least this much information (if not, I completely understand): Should I be looking at the names themselves, or things pertaining to the actual pets?

It would be greatly appreciated if I could eliminate one of these and just focus on one thing :)

Can i just get a little help please. is it in the names, what. PLease, just a little help.

Hello! Is anybody there? x_x

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Princess Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Don't double post, use the edit button instead. Make sure all posts have at least seven words, and please be patient when waiting for someone to reply.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.