Official Puzzle Challenge Topic!

Superfly

ok, puzzle 2 is really confusing me, could someone please give a hint? they all involve something to do with neopets, right? :angry: arrgghhhh, do the colours have to do with anything? or are they just there to make it look pretty (lol)

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh goodness I have NO chance!! *lol* I don't even know how/where to begin working them out :S

Good luck to everyone else who can use their brains :D

I'll maybe just try a few random answers (not that my guesses are ever right either though! :) )

Everyone has a chance.. Just be calm and try out some things. sooner or later you would figure it out too! :D

Hooray!

Just figured it out :woot:

Two from two, now I can sleep soundly tonight...

Nice! I guess your "leave it for a while and come back with a fresh perspective" technique works! :D Congrats..

For those other, keep on trying.. you'll figure it out! :D

Thank you for the link ot the all pets page. It was helpful, i fainlly got Puzzle 1!!!!!!!!!!!!! HALELUJAH!!! (I think that's how its spelled.

P.S> For puzzle #2 do we just say the number, or do have to say the color too? Also, can i get just al ittle hint, like if it s neopets related, and if not what is it related too?

Seeing as the page's hint says "dont include spaces" Im going to guess that you have to include a number and colour. How you would submit that is a bit of a mystery... perhaps they forgot to add that in. Does anyone that got the answer correct remember how they submitted it? (like, blue6, 6blue, sixblue, bluesix...) As well, the link to the pets page is a reference to puzzle one, not two.

Agh... My head hurts from this... -_-

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make all posts at least 7 words long. Smilies do not count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Operation: Puzzle 2

Ahh, TDN, you really got me this time...but I will be back tomorrow. That NC card will be mine. Mua-ha-ha-ha! :evil:

I just didn't get what to type in. (a color and number, a number, or a color) Hopefully they will get easier, but still be challenging...

Right so you did make this one slightly more difficult. Haven't got the time right now to have a closer look, but from what I can see I am going to be sitting here for a VERY long time. But I do agree with TBC. Are you able to tell us what order it goes in? I do not want to get the incorrect answer due to having it the wrong way round, or does it not matter?

Oh gosh, I just solved the first one with my last try. Whew! I sat with bated breath as the page loaded to tell me I solved it correctly :) Now to tackle the second.. I bet I will be a day late from here on; seems I am slow with these things.

In regards to how to put the answer in, I should think they have put in every possible combination. Even if the answer was just a number, they surely would have put in 1 and one; same with the colour and number combinations. I could be wrong, but that is my guess.

I tried to answer the first puzzle, but I was stopped by the following error:

An Error Was Encountered

Error Number: 1064

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1

UPDATE puzzle SET p1 = '1216846475' WHERE uid =

Help, please!

^^^ Did it take one off your tally? I mean did it say that you have submitted an incorrect answer because of that error? I am not sure what your answer is, but you could try submitting it again.

^^^ Did it take one off your tally? I mean did it say that you have submitted an incorrect answer because of that error? I am not sure what your answer is, but you could try submitting it again.

No, it's not affecting my tally. I still can't submit my answer, though.:( I just wanted to alert the site administrators to a possible glitch.

I just tested the second puzzle and it worked fine for me.... are you on the first one?

Try logging out and logging in again.

I logged out and back in again, but still no luck. I'm not sure if I'm having any problems with the second puzzle. I was having this issue with the first puzzle. I didn't try the second one yet; I'm still working on the answer. o_O

Seeing as the page's hint says "dont include spaces" Im going to guess that you have to include a number and colour. How you would submit that is a bit of a mystery... perhaps they forgot to add that in. Does anyone that got the answer correct remember how they submitted it? (like, blue6, 6blue, sixblue, bluesix...)

I won't be answering this, except to say that once you figure out the puzzle the reason for the hint will become obvious :P

I logged out and back in again, but still no luck. I'm not sure if I'm having any problems with the second puzzle. I was having this issue with the first puzzle. I didn't try the second one yet; I'm still working on the answer. o_O

Are you trying to submit any punctuation marks with your answer? Maybe you could PM me with what you're trying to submit and I'll see if I can figure out why its giving you errors - they first puzzle is working fine for me, and obviously there are others who have posted in this topic that they've solved it, so I'm not really sure why it won't work for you.