Official Puzzle Challenge Topic!

Superfly

Wow, that was a toughie x_x . And at the same time, much simpler than I thought. Once I kind of figured out what I was looking for (thanks to the "hint"), it didn't take too long.

Just keep at it, and eventually, you'll get that flash of insight (which, unfortunately, doesn't care how long you've worked :P

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you trying to submit any punctuation marks with your answer? Maybe you could PM me with what you're trying to submit and I'll see if I can figure out why its giving you errors - they first puzzle is working fine for me, and obviously there are others who have posted in this topic that they've solved it, so I'm not really sure why it won't work for you.

I just tested the first puzzle on my account with an answer with !@#$% characters at the end of it and it was still fine, it counted it as a wrong answer. Try clearing your browsers cache and see if that helps with the problem. Like I said, everything is working fine here.

Seeing as the page's hint says "dont include spaces" Im going to guess that you have to include a number and colour. How you would submit that is a bit of a mystery... perhaps they forgot to add that in. Does anyone that got the answer correct remember how they submitted it? (like, blue6, 6blue, sixblue, bluesix...) As well, the link to the pets page is a reference to puzzle one, not two.

*evil grin* Sorry but there is nothing more I/we could say... I'm sure that when you figure out the puzzle you will laugh really hard! :D Good luck everyone! Try your hardest! :D By the 7th day, I might be scratching my head too... :D

ARGH!! You lot are starting to fustrate me with that hint :grrr: Actually I think I am starting to fustrate myself by not being able to solve it :S

Ok.. So since I have been sitting here staring at the page trying to see some sort of clue, I was wondering if maybe anyone could tell me whether it has something to do with TDN and/or Neopets, or is it just a random puzzle? That would be immensly helpful!!! It would mean I can stop searching for answer on the site.

I just tested the first puzzle on my account with an answer with !@#$% characters at the end of it and it was still fine, it counted it as a wrong answer. Try clearing your browsers cache and see if that helps with the problem. Like I said, everything is working fine here.

I tried clearing the cache, but it didn't help. I'm also getting a similar error with the second puzzle.

I solved my problem. I had accidentally blocked a site cookie. My cookie settings for the site have been changed now.

ARGH!! You lot are starting to fustrate me with that hint :grrr: Actually I think I am starting to fustrate myself by not being able to solve it :S

Ok.. So since I have been sitting here staring at the page trying to see some sort of clue, I was wondering if maybe anyone could tell me whether it has something to do with TDN and/or Neopets, or is it just a random puzzle? That would be immensly helpful!!! It would mean I can stop searching for answer on the site.

Don't think about the hint until you think you know the answer - its not designed to help you solve it, just to stop you from wasting a turn submitting the wrong punctuation :P

As for your other question... *stopstyping*

masaryk, was there anything more to the error? Or something more on the second puzzle?

Its been fixed, it was a blocked cookie issue.

Don't think about the hint until you think you know the answer - its not designed to help you solve it, just to stop you from wasting a turn submitting the wrong punctuation :P

As for your other question... *stopstyping*

Ohhh BLAH Izzy!!! XD Thats it!! I give up :crying:

Ohhh BLAH Izzy!!! XD Thats it!! I give up :crying:

Don't give up. :P This was one of the harder puzzles. Since they are randomly placed, tomorrow's could be super easy! Keep going with the ones you can get and work on the ones you can in between. I don't think it matters when you complete the, just that you do complete them.

What TJ said. *nods* xD The puzzles aren't going anywhere till it's all over. If there's one that you hate with a passion, try again tomorrow, or next week even! Don't give up beacuse you hit some snags early on.

Opomistic, pesimistic people!! I swear it is cause you haven't got sore eyes from staring at the screen for ages!!! I think if I stare at it any longer my eyes are going to fall out of my head (that would be a sight for sore eyes :laughingsmiley:). <<< Look at that I just made a joke :woot:

Ohhh BLAH Izzy!!! XD Thats it!! I give up crying_anim02.gif

Sorry Marianne! I literally can't answer your other question without giving it away... as TJ and Anime have said though, just leave it for a while and maybe come back to it later if inspiration strikes!

Tomorrow's puzzle is an easier one ;)

I think its something that you have to be lucky to think of... theres and endless number of things it could be.

There are ;) If your mind works like mine does then you'll probably find solving the puzzles easier - when you see them, you'll start off thinking things similar to what I was when I wrote it lol

Okay, so the first one was pretty easy and self-explanatory. However, I'm still confused on the second one...am I looking for the next number/colour in the sequence, or am I to make something of the sequence given? I wouldn't consider this asking for hints...I'm basically asking for instructions! =P

Lols... yeah well at the rate that lot are talking, you won't get the answers to your question :P (just joking everyone)!! Acutally unfortunately for us, I don't think are able to answer those questions without giving away too much!!

I guess I am just going to have to wait for my brain to work like Izzy's!! (which will probably never happen :P)

Man forget this... it doesn't tell you anything AT ALL about how to go about finding the answer. It can be about neopets or about pet pets or nothing related to neopets at all. Ya, it is supposed to be challenging but its ridiculous not to give a hint except for how you are supposed to enter your answer.