Official Puzzle Challenge Topic!

Superfly

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm so stuck on the 1st and 2nd :grrr: but i got the 3rd one fast!!! b)

:* Ya know I can't shake the feeling that there are a few "silent" readers just sitting at their computer with an evil grin/laugh because us slow folks can't figure the second puzzle out. Owell, I screwed up the first one just guessing then it got frozen which made me want to do the other ones right... I got number three which was as easy as blinking and now number two is just a headache. It wouldn't be aweful if one of you smart peoples gave me a clue about what the colored numbers pertain to. :)

*hides evil grin* But I wrote the puzzles so I'm allowed to be a little bit evil :P I must say I am enjoying watching you all brainstorm for the second one - believe me: once you get it, you'll kick yourself. It really is extremely simple... from what I've seen most of you are overthinking it way too much!

Overthinking aye Izzy?? Well... Ok then... remind me to dumb down when I start getting fustrated over puzzle two. Lols.. I still haven't looked at it today!!

Psst... Izzy. Check out the "Weather Warning" topic :grrr:

:* Ya know I can't shake the feeling that there are a few "silent" readers just sitting at their computer with an evil grin/laugh because us slow folks can't figure the second puzzle out. Owell, I screwed up the first one just guessing then it got frozen which made me want to do the other ones right... I got number three which was as easy as blinking and now number two is just a headache. It wouldn't be aweful if one of you smart peoples gave me a clue about what the colored numbers pertain to. :)

Well, I admit it is a little fun to watch everyone.:D

I will be the one to help out if it is not against the rules I hope not and I wont give the answer but I dont believe that this hint is a dead giveaway either it just gives you a direction to focus on.

IT IS NEOPETS RELATED and that is all I will say about it.

Good Luck figuring it out. ^_^

You are very helpful and that is good. :D I'm not so sure it would go to your advantage though. :P

*hides evil grin* But I wrote the puzzles so I'm allowed to be a little bit evil :P I must say I am enjoying watching you all brainstorm for the second one - believe me: once you get it, you'll kick yourself. It really is extremely simple... from what I've seen most of you are overthinking it way too much!

I agree! *evil grin*

^^^ It is counted at a hint and you wont get an answer!! Trust me!!!

Smart cause we chose to be on TDN aye Anime?? :P

Anyway... I probably wont be back on til Monday (Friday over here), so not sure if I will get a chance to look at it over the weekend. Maybe a new week will dawn a new light?? Lols... Plus there will be three more puzzles to do!! Are there easy ones coming up Izz?

Smart cause we chose to be on TDN aye Anime?? :P

Anyway... I probably wont be back on til Monday (Friday over here), so not sure if I will get a chance to look at it over the weekend. Maybe a new week will dawn a new light?? Lols... Plus there will be three more puzzles to do!! Are there easy ones coming up Izz?

Hm... tomorrow's is another hardish one :P Not hard like #2 is though - it should be pretty obvious what you have to do at least!

After that there are another couple of easy ones ^_^

The forums are in whichever timezone you're in Ryan. Or the timezone you picked when you signed up anyway. All the forum times are in NZ time for me! If you'd like me to wait til midnight my time... :P

Hm... tomorrow's is another hardish one :P Not hard like #2 is though - it should be pretty obvious what you have to do at least!

After that there are another couple of easy ones ^_^

Yeah.. I believe I haven't solved that one yet either.... I did manage to solve the one next to that.. Oh man, it seems I'm going to scratch my head with you guys today!XD

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! :D

Yeah, just to get an idea of what possible words I was looking at for puzzle four, I plugged them into a complex unscrambler. I came out with thousands of possibilities. -.- My brain hurts.

i tried one too, but it seemed they all contained the word " smithereens".....all 20,000 of them

the ones i've got on my own just seem to have no connection to anything neo, tdn, or...earthly, for that matter.