Official Puzzle Challenge Topic!

Superfly

#4 is tricky. hmm...so far I've come up with two complete possibilities, but I'm dead certain they're wrong. If this puzzle needed apostrophes to be grammatically correct, would they have been included in the list of letters? or is it apostrophe-free?

If it needed any puncuation other than the question mark, it would be there.

i tried one too, but it seemed they all contained the word " smithereens".....all 20,000 of them

the ones i've got on my own just seem to have no connection to anything neo, tdn, or...earthly, for that matter.

I promise you, "smithereens" is not a word in it xD

Okay, I know this one is difficult so you will get two hints from me: the final question contains eight words, and it is Neopets related. Good luck everyone!

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that'll help alot. Thanx!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Toogoodness) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep all posts 7 words long and above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

For some reason, after I post saying I don't get it and then looking at the puzzle again, I get it. I answered all of the puzzles except 4. I'm posting to say I don't know number four and need a really big hint and then going back to the puzzle to (hopefully) solve it.

Should I try to unscramble the letters? Are they an anagram or should I be doing something else?

when neopets related is said, does that mean it has neopets words in it?

PS, has ANYONE solved it? :crying_blow:

also, if the release & quotes of breaking dawn don't kill me, then this definitely will

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Princess Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post, use the edit button instead. Posts merged.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Just cuz its neopets related doesnt mean it has neopets in it. There is no p.

not necessarily the actual word "neopets"-- words like faerie, blumaroo, etc. that aren't spelled the "right" way or that aren't real words at all that are used throughout the neopets site.

does question have any neopets related words in it?

And if so, does it have anything to do with the huanted woods since it's thade, or with faerieland since it's an earth faerie speaking?

I think it does... I think it has something to do with something that is obvious but not something that you think about when you go to neopets. It could be something very obvious tho.. You can rule out a lot of words tho with the lack of some letters which is good... It seems like it would have to relate to the earth faerie and eliv thade since those are the given names but... owell I guess when we figure it out we will know :D

does question have any neopets related words in it?

And if so, does it have anything to do with the huanted woods since it's thade, or with faerieland since it's an earth faerie speaking?

Ok, I'll give you guys a hint since you seem have completely lost the plot here.

It does have Neopets related words, yes, although the key word you're looking for in the anagram is common to the real world as well as the Neopian world.

And no, absolutely nothing to do with any world (like HW or FL).

this is impossible it is too vague with no real direction to even a topic for the question. the question could be a thousand different ones; who know what it really is. I give up I have been rolling a ton of different words trying to find a question which is only half the battle then you have to solve the question. It will be my luck that if I ever did figure out the question I would not know the answer to it. LOL