Anyone besides me Disappointed wiht the prizes?

I dont think nay one has said this but i think the prizes fairly suck this year. I dont know what they were last year but comparing it to the haunted woods plot prize shop its kinda lame. Ten million slushies and frisbees, a plushie some shirts and books and a pet pet. I guess i know how much i have to play next year to get anything good. I only got 600 pts and can buy a shirt and a bunch of slushies. Oh well, just seeing if anyone else felt that way, I mean we played for a month and it doesnt seem even :sad01_anim: .

yeah i agree i really didnt play much this year i kept getting distracted by real life... *sigh* and i only got 98 points. i didnt even get the level one avvie.. :crying: but yeah the prizes werent all that great. <_<

I'm extremely disappointed with the prizes this year. I rather would've waited 5 months and gotten good prizes than gotten prizes right away and got what we got!

Maybe this is payback for everyone complaining?

There wasn't anything there that struck me aas useful, so I think Ill wait a while and get something when I can sell it for some NP :P

Well they are bad but with my lack of comitment toward the last few weeks of the tournament, I can get lostastuff with the amount a got. two shirts and some freesbies and maybe not just the altador smoothie, i think i'll get the roo island to honour them and maybe i'll join next year because i want to win so badly. at leats i got a medal :D

Altador 13th

This was the first year i competed and i was disappointed with the prizes, especially with the amount of time you had to spend on the games... i dont know what the prizes were like the last two time the cup was here, but i sure hope they're better next year!

I'm also very disappointed. Frisbees aren't that good, slushies are lame in my opinion, and since I'm a Shenkuu supporter shirts don't have my interest lol.

I love plushies, will probably buy the books, and maybe the yooyu. But yes these prizes are very disappointing.

I think everyone agrees that the prizes are pretty crappy this year. It has been mentioned numerous times and everyone is slightly disappointed with TNT!! I am glad I didn't put a lot of effort into the Cup this year!!

I'm kinda disappointed that there wasn't anything really good, but hey, I got a bunch of items for the Packrat avvie. :P

Yeah it 'sort of' helped with the collecting of the packrat avatar but not a big deal. Personally I thought that a month's hard work for my first AC was good, but for other players I think they should have been rewarded with more original and 'useful' prizes but instead we got how should i say, 'sport merchandise'. It would have been better if we were rewarded with a variety of books, plushies and everything else that neopians commonly collect but I guess that's how it is...

Sorry if I've been nagging too much :*

I agree with the general consensus. To be honest, i was expecting...a little more variety. Its like TNT simply couldnt be bothered much.

Ah well, we all know how TNT's gone to the dregs sicne adam and donna left, so i'll bear it. They can make up forit with a new plot though :D

But perhaps im overreacting, at the bottom line, we're still the ones getting free entertainment and play.

Yeah, not very disappointed with my lack of massive score now! Only the Darigan shirt had some appeal, I want more player figures~ But not Krell Vitor. ;)

Thought it was pretty funny that there was nothing Krawk and Roo Island related, yet stuff for the previous champions. Poor players must be kicking themselves. :whistle: But it's odd, maybe this really is a tease of some sort. It worked!

Ya I'm also disappointed with the prizes, I thought I played a lot already, but the points are only left with a bit if I exchange it for the fire yyb and I acturally expect a jersey like the one in the game but it turns out to be just a normal shirt, now I don't really know if I want to exchange for that shirt or not...

Yeah...they had a lot of cheap prizes and no really great ones.:/

I ended up buying a billion frisbees after I got the Darigan shirt. At least they got the prize shop up really quickly this year!(:

I was very disappointed with the prizes....what a rip! :grrr:

I got the slushie book and some slushies...but even the "slushies" confuses me because it's categorized under slushie...but in the title it's called a smoothie. (I collect slushies...what can I say...I love the colors) I wonder if it's a gourmet food? I didn't check the rarity index....being it's a prize...it's more than likely r101 aka useless. <_<