Freeloaders

uoppoah

I think TNT should ban any freeloaders in the altador cup. If they were a freeloader 1year they should be banned from the altador cup the next year. I absolutely hate it when people say the altador cup iz rigged. Freeloaders join the winning teams from the previous year.

I think TNT should ban any freeloaders in the altador cup. If they were a freeloader 1year they should be banned from the altador cup the next year. I absolutely hate it when people say the altador cup iz rigged. Freeloaders join the winning teams from the previous year.

I think that TNT isn't banning them so every team has a chance to win ^_^

It's not like actually gain anything from freeloading. That is, other than that nice trophy... >_>

I agree with that, If they don't play the games, then they don't get any points, then the can't buy anything from the prize shop!

Do you realize what a delay that will have.

3-4 million click a "Sign Up" button.

TNT will have to go back to last year records and check to see how many games they played. And then consider if that was enough. (And then look if they were even online to play)

People I want to ban are the people saying Freeloaders affect their team, or that the cup is rigged.

If they don't respect the AC, they shouldn't be allowed to play.

That would take such a long time to go through all the players that didn't play the last year. And how does TNT know they don't want to play more the next year? I'm sick of people complaining about "freeloaders" there is always going to be someone who plays more than you. People have the right to play as much or as little as they want. It's a game.