Poogle Day!

Jolly Jasper

Poogle Day is September 19th!

(which also happens to be the birthday of Hermione Granger and another famous person.... ME! I'll be 21!)

Frontpage

poogle_day_2006.gif

Background

lg_poogle_2006.gif

Robot and Spotted Poogles

poogle_robot_baby.gifpoogle_spotted_baby.gif

Icon

msn_tyrannian_poogle.gif

Items

fur_poogle_lamp.giffur_poogle_chair.giffur_poogle_plant.giffur_poogle_bed.gif

Thanks NL for the items!

Ooooo.......HAPPY BIRTHDAY! expect something from plush_444 on yer b-day!

Guest Астр&#10

I did a search for unreleased Poogle colors. The only one is an old one, the darigan Poogle. It looks like it was drawn three or four years ago.

poogle_darigan_baby.gif

I did a search for unreleased Poogle colors. The only one is an old one, the darigan Poogle. It looks like it was drawn three or four years ago.

poogle_darigan_baby.gif

Yeah, some people think that's a joke, because it's so ugly. :)

Happy Birthday to all! Well, basically happy b'day to poogles, hermione and Jasper!! I have officially been 14 for over a month now :P

Happy birthday Jasper! Do you want me to give you a present? I'll give you one if you say no.

happy birthday jasper !

everything that is good for you in this day ! =]

parabns ! (in portuguese) ..

~ and the poogle things are wonderful !

[editing] I was wondering to know what the names of the new items !

JhJe-Hermione Granger is a famous actor that starts in the Harry Pottor movie series. Personally, I hate Harry Potter. Don't kill me people, it is my own opinion.

Anyway. The reason I am posting late is because that in a few moments, some say that some of 35,000 Poogles will be released. I will not miss out on this, I really, want a special pet. So... yeah. Happy birthday everyone.

Its not ugliness for me but the quality of the drawing!

No no no it's the STYLE of the drawing. C'mon people, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and each artist has a different style! Just because this drawing is crappy doesn't mean they're not a quality artist at other stuff.

Anyway...YAY MORE FURNITURE!!!!

OH and I got a red poogle :) I dunno if I wannit anymore though it's...meh! But I named it great and I don't wanna give up the name! Oh well, it'll be a good lab pet. hehe

Do you think making limited edition pets your lab pet is stupid cos they're hard to get?