Annual Chocolate Ball 2006

Jolly Jasper

Chocolaty stuff is not ALL that good for your pet, yer' know.

I was talking about getting chocolate for myself and buying some for the sake of it on neopets. Mmm, chocolate...

It shall keep our minds off the prizes for a while. *gasp* What if TNT is doing this to distract us from the prizes by using a great temptation of chocolate. Evil...*shakes head*

MORE USELESS CRAP!!

WHERE'S MY ALTADOR PLOT PRIZE?!?!

hahaha TA's gone so prize crazy he's GREEK now!

It shall keep our minds off the prizes for a while. *gasp* What if TNT is doing this to distract us from the prizes by using a great temptation of chocolate. Evil...*shakes head*

What if the altador prizes ARE chocolate!!!!! A chocolate sidebar you can stick onto your screen, a chocolate avvie you can lick til it melts away, a chocolate weapon/petpet ok now I'm sick of this joke. IGNORE!

According to our Rules, posting without an accurate translation, so that it may be moderated, is not allowed. You could be swearing or being rude.

Besides, thats all offtopic, people.

Guest Астр&#10
According to our Rules, posting without an accurate translation, so that it may be moderated, is not allowed. You could be swearing or being rude.

ok, time to get back on topic! CHOCOLATE RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULES!!!!!

**needs altador plot prize badly**

EDIT: ((does that mean my name breaks the rule? even though I changed it before the rule update.))

Oh yea, my bad. Anyways, I think I'm going to buy that Harris chocolate petpet or Symol. When is the Chocolate Ball?

I love those chocolate petpets!!