THE ALTADOR PLOT PRIZES ARE HERE!!

Anime

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Neovia is in the haunted woods and it's a creepy town.

Finally, it was about time! Love the sidebar, just one question: is there a way to get rid of that orange space left at the top where the ads should be (when you use adblock)?

That's a glitch with the server. I think there's a topic somewhere at the bottom of the fourms...

Yes indeed....lots of guests.... 10 right now. and 16 users! This is big. Lol. Not that big. I wish we got to choose. That way I could get all the plushies of club prezies available....if there were any....other than the ____ don't wanna give it away for those just visiting.

Can't wait til the next plot. You know, I think they kept us waiting to cover up the time, cause people will talk about the prizes for at least 15+ days, and THEN all they need to do, is add new stuff for a month to keep us ocupied, and then the other plot will start. Seems logical to me...

17 users and 11 guests.

BIG NOTE! one of the staff said the snowadger is awake *edit: sleeping I mean* ....and its....7:10 nst...

Random: Jasper's here! Yey!

And yes! Use the old star mapper's to locate the stars, and either tdn's guide or a petpage *there are a lot of useful ones STILL up. ask me if you want one*

and it's really quite fun! Doing stuff, and watching it all fit together like a puzzle!

Best of all --- yall be able to get a prize!

22 USERS AND 18 GUESTS! =O

Guest Астр&#10

heheheh, check this out. I found it on the NT editorial.

If you loved me you'd give me my Altador plot prizes. ~hulabazoo82

Okay... just because we love you! Everyone else owes you big time now.

Thank hulabazoo82 everybody!! Yes that's it, completely fill her inbox with Neomails. HAHAHAHAHA!!!

This is bound to be major news by morning. I bet there will be at least 4 pages. Anyone? Bet? Lol. Jk. But I do think there will be at least 4 pages.

Meh just wondering about the CG plot....Have we figured out the Bonju avie? Cause I tried clicking him in every comic....hasn't worked really. So I guess we have to do womething else!

Man that star finding blah thing is hard. It took me about half an hour to find the first one (The Sleeper) and then now I have found part of the dreamer (Trust me, I have tried everywhere else) but a star is missing! This plot is really driving me up the wall!

ME TOO! A lenny avatar and an Altadorian Bread

"King Altador smiles at you as you enter. "In continuing memory of your great service to our land, I'd like to present you with a gift. It's only a small token of our appreciation, but we hope you will find it to your liking."

Maybe we get a gift every day!

I went in again and:

King Altador frowns at you as you enter. "You've already received your free prize today. I'd like to think you can summon the patience to wait again until tomorrow."