THE ALTADOR PLOT PRIZES ARE HERE!!

Anime

Yes, and to get them, go to Altador, into the Hall of Heroes, then click on Altador in the Chambers. Or, you can be lazy and just click here, then click Altador.

Anyways, according to the news, the plot will remain open, so if you haven;t finished it, you still can! Now, onto the prizes!

Everyone seems to be getting the same stuff, so here goes:

First off, the long awaited sidebar!

m5on.gif

See all of it in the sidebars article.

neopoints_bag_07b7353930.gif

5,000 Np in a VERY spiffy bag.

altador_trophy.gif

A Royal Astronomer trophy!

And also four items, but we don't want you to know everything before you get your prize, now do we?

If you read at the bottom under the prizes, Altador has something very intresting to say....

We ask that, if you did not recive your prizes, to be sure that you did everything. The guide is still up, so feel free to check it. And please don't post about not getting them untill you are sure you did everything. Thank you.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i was going to post this but I didn't think I was allowed to, because I'm not staff.

Go plot prizes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Guest Астр&#10

FFFFFIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYY

YYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

WHAT WAS IT? THREE OR FOUR MONTHS OF WAITING????????

Oh well, whatever. But stil the prizes are super cool.

I'm also a royal astronomer.

YES! finaly! so exited.....finaly. can't say more, cause I need to focus on the screen loading.... lol. thanks for teling us!

You're very welcome. Jas was gonna do it, but her computer went bad right then...

Did anyone do as I said and read at the bottom of the prize page?

notice how many PEOPLE are reading this topic!!! Woot! Go prizes!

*thinks of different wais to strangle dial-up* uh.....it's NOT loading....the image that is....well very, exeptionaly slowly it is.

Just a question..........from where you are in the council chamber

it gives you 3 options:

Listen to the story again

Return to the Hall of heroes

Return to altador

Which one do you click.....?

Edit: Kay nevermind, I got to the page!

Thanks for the news...

I read the bottom....Ponders where the plot will be. HAUNTED WOODS! Maybe, that's my best guess so far. ***dramatic music: Dan dan dan DAN!***

***chucks items in SDB and waits for prices to go up***

I think you're right, i_eat_socks. I read in a past editorial that an upcoming plot would be centered around the Haunted Woods. That's probably what TNT's planning. Maybe it'll become a land filled with rainbows and sunshine, just like in Neoquest II. :P

EDIT: Look at the number of guests viewing this topic. *pokes guests* Join TDN! :D Become a random part of this nutritious breakfast!

there are quite a few websites with thehaunted woods plot speculation. it's centered around Neovia, a place where a curse has been laid. People turn into zombies.