"Hello, little lupe .. BOOM!" help

bobchip

Lose a 2-player battledome fight with a Lupe (you or your opponent can own the Lupe) OR fight the 1-player challenger Balthazar and lose OR fight a 1-player battle and lose with your own Lupe. For challengers other than Balathazar, check the Battledome NeoBoards.

That's the solution according to our NeoAvatars page. ;D Check your neoboard preferences to see if you don't already have it.

• 8 years later...

This is the only topic I can find for this one, and I'd rather gravedig that make another thread.

Having a bad day with avvies today. Tried Wishing Well, forgetting that I'd already used all my wishes.

Then fought and lost to Balth, only to not get the avatar. What did I do wrong?

I certainly didn't already have it (I recently reimported to poke for next avvie goals). I didn't get an avvie notification. I have been refreshing both my lookup, for an increase in Avvie county, and the neoboard preferences, popping through all the "H" and "L" avatars. No dice. :(

I tried a lower level pet on Ghost Lupe, and no avvie there, either.

This is the only topic I can find for this one, and I'd rather gravedig that make another thread.

Having a bad day with avvies today. Tried Wishing Well, forgetting that I'd already used all my wishes.

Then fought and lost to Balth, only to not get the avatar. What did I do wrong?

I certainly didn't already have it (I recently reimported to poke for next avvie goals). I didn't get an avvie notification. I have been refreshing both my lookup, for an increase in Avvie county, and the neoboard preferences, popping through all the "H" and "L" avatars. No dice. :(

I tried a lower level pet on Ghost Lupe, and no avvie there, either.

Since JumpStart took over from Viacom (server transition), sometimes, with avatars, you don't always get the "Something Has Happened" message. It could be possible you didn't get the message, but do have the avatar. When looking at my avatars, under "Preferences", the "secret avatars" are listed in the order I got them. If you did happen to get it today, it should be the last avatar listed (bottom of list). But, I'm sure you already knew that. Only other option I can think of is to adopt a Lupe from the pound, or borrow one from a Neofriend, and try the methods from the different Neopets Fan Sites below:

TDN states, "Lose a fight with a Lupe in the Battledome."

Jellyneo states, "Lose with a Lupe against the Ghost Lupe in a 1-player fight."

Sunnyneo states, "Own a Lupe and lose a fight in the battledome, or Lose to Balthazar in the 1 Player Battledome."

It's not very consistent. I believe I got the avatar using the middle option. Good luck and hope this helps!