Superfly

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After long hours of refreshing I got...

...from the meepit one: a spooky shake and a tarragon achyfi lollypop

...from the spyder one: a bat cookie and tropical jellybeans

All I can't get is the meowclops one, I've seen it 3 4 times, but it was sold out every time I saw it <_<

I haven't been able to nab a bag... yet. XD I don't really have the patience to refresh continuously.

I was able to catch the spyder and meepit one easily (not opened yet), but the meowclops is always sold out for me too.

Some people on the neoboards think this bag is glitchy. :eh:

I think it's lame that they give out food (out of the goodie bags), which are worth like 200 np's. The last year goodie bag reward was 300% better!!!

It's not worth much, but if you collect the 3 bags, it seems you will receive a halloween themed NC mall item.

I have gotten the meepit and spyder bag as well. They will not run out...it's just a appear and disappear thing. Just constantly check back on the NC Mall home page and it will show up in the first box. I managed to get my two just by going through my dailies and checking back to the NC Mall between every link. You have until October 31st to collect all three, as it says in the description of the goodies bags, so don't worry!

I've collected both, i didn't open it at all since the prizes seem worthless. I think that the third bag is suppose to be like that , maybe... and that it will truely be released later on. Would you get the special prize even if you opened both bags? Just curious. ^_^

Why can't I get one??? They aren't in the NC mall anymore....

Why can't I get one??? They aren't in the NC mall anymore....

Okay... I finally saw one. I clicked on it thinking I got it but I went to my inventory and it isn't there! What do I do now??? Why didn't it show up?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post; use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I got the Spyder bag too =) Bat Cookie and Tropical Jelly Beans - cheap prizes, I know, but I don't have the Jelly beans in my Gallery, so I'm happy enough =)

Seems the Meowclops is the rare one to get.

FOR THOSE WHO DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW TO GET THE BAGS:

When you go to the NC Mall, the bags show up on the FRONT PAGE - the first page you are taken to when you enter the mall. It comes and goes, so you just have to sit there and refresh until one shows up.

Edit: I was just thinking, are we allowed to to this on side accounts? The bags are NC Mall so can't be traded, but the items it gives are regular NP items. So is it a nono or not?

Sold out? Are they? Blah, Seven words.

soldoutnf1.jpg

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make all posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Well, so much for a picture being worth a thousand words, let me re-phrase my question then.