Free NC Mall Halloween Goodie Bags!

Superfly

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm also confused. When I clicked on that link I wasn't able to find the goodie bag. I looked in every section and there's still no sign. Am I too late for it? That would be really sad.... = (

i got the first bag on the 16th and then today i refreshed about 5 times and got the second one...hit refresh one more time and got the third! YAY! :D

I haven't been able to find it either and I've been checking for the last hour. I'm wondering if maybe it was a glitch. Don't they normally give out the bags on halloween?

normally those goody bags you have to find and collect, kinda like trick or treating... these bags are just in the NC mall so i'm assuming they're different, but you know what they say when you assume things.

Superfly: Yeah, I can buy Mall stuff. We've been added during this year, thank God.

I guess it's either glitchy/buggy or they accidentaly released it too soon.

I got one last night! It was the meepit one. I got a spooky shake and some lolipop worth a couple million. It's not the best prize, but I heard you get a random halloween NC item if you get all three.

Okay guys, I have looked up this NC Mall halloween packs from other Neopet help websites (Good to get more than one opinion) and...it disappears and reappears. No glitch, unlimited, and is like that on purpose! It is in the spirit of Halloween. So, if you don't see it now, it is most likely to reappear later! I know it is frustrating...I myself have not caught it yet...but just keep checking back every hour or so!

Thaladirith: 'Worth a couple of millions' and 'Not the best prize' seems to me like two sentences it's odd to use at the same time.. *L*

Right now, what's REALLY bugging me, is that the Mall keeps having 'technical difficulties, please try again, undefined' when I try to buy some stuff. It sucks =(

Edit: YAAAAAY I got a bag =D Slime CReam and Chokato Snapdragon Lollypop. I collect food, so I'm happy with the Soime CReam, I don't have that one =)

Yup.. They're there, just not all the time. I had to refresh every few seconds for about 15 minutes but I got one!.. Wondering if I should open it and see what I got...

Spooky shake and chokato snapdragon lollypop..

-_-*

Oh well, they're free I guess.

Thats good to know that its not a glitch. Hopefully I'll be able to get it soon.

Edit: I almost got it, but it said the promo could not be validated or some annoyance like that.

At least the first two have been released.. Will report back if I find the third one today, but I've picked up both the meepit and the spyder bags today, within an hour of each other. Just keep refreshing!

Edit: And so far they've all been on the first page of the nc mall, in the new items box, just like the home page of tdn says.