Free NC Mall Halloween Goodie Bags!

Superfly

ooh just got the spyder one!! i got a bat cookie and a neocola jellypop.

i was just wondering, am i still able to ge the meepit one?

-edit-

nvm just got the meepit one (: i got a slime cream and a chokato snapdragon lollipop!

-another edit-

radiance asked if we would still get the prize if we opened the bags. does anyone know? cause i opened mine if it we dont get it then i`ll feel super dumb haha

-another another edit-

sry for al the edits but i just found the meowclops bag and it's sold out like nekomancer said. does anyone know about this?

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have only seen the Meowclops bag as sould out. They're doing it on purpose, to tease and annoy us. Maybe we can't get that one until Halloween day (31st).

I only gotten one so far because I did not know that the second and third can be taken already. I find it really funny because its suppose to be free but how come it will sold out as well..

ok someone alerted me yesterday that there is a glitch when it comes to the 3rd goodies bag that even if you see and click on it it is gonna come up as sold. The 1st and 2nd are still attainable though so keep trying if you dont have them.

also who won yesterdays negg hunt?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post; use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I finally got the spyder one this morning. I was randomly checking in and it appeared. I don't quite have the patience to sit and refresh a bunch of times for 20 minutes to get another though, so I suppose I'll continue to keep checking randomly. My other thought is that as time goes on, more people will have them already and so less people will be competeing for them, so it'll be easier to get them. Seems logical, I think at least. So I won't be going crazy over it...yet. = )

I was about to grab the Meowclops one but it claimed it was sold out, honestly like they aren’t hard enough to get as it is! The TNT are so mean at times.

I've been on and off neopets all day. I have managed to get the Meepet bag and the Spyder bag. However the only time I've seen the Meowclops bag it was grayed and said sold out. I am assuming that means one of 2 things, I either missed out on the particular restock or the Meowclops bags are shown but will only be released at a certain time.

My theory is that, like any other shop in Neopia, the bags are restock with a limited number regularly. However when I got mine it showed up differently than pictured above, as the price posted free instead of 0 NC. After clicking the image there was a few options, take promotional item or buy NC. You do not need to have any NC to see or get the bags, I know because I have exactly 0 NC. Be patient, if you have seen it and tried to get it but weren't able just keep checking back. Like any other shop when you miss out on an item you will have another chance at it.

Good Luck and keep your chin up!

The first bag I saw, and the one that still comes up most often is the Sold Out Meoclops one - I'm hoping this is because this bag will only become available in the day or two before Halloween (we need to collect all three before 31st Oct to win the prize).

I found my first goodie bag [spyder] relatively easily after refreshing every minute or so for half an hour. When the second bag (pink meepit I think?) came up, I was able to bring it up and try and click it to add it to my inventory, but then received the promotional error that other users have reported - I have no idea what or why this is, or if this means I won't be able to get the second goodie bag after all. It seems wierd that it worked fine the first time but not the second. Did any of the other users that had the promo error manage to get their bag?

If everyone is putting out theories, I'd guess that the refreshing time impacted if and what goodie bag is shown.

By the way, I have not yet opened the first bag because I'm overly cautious and worried that we need all three in out NC inventory to get the extra prize.

Edit: okay, just got my second [Meepit] Bag at 12:33:30 am NST - Yay!! Appears that the Promo Error might come up when you're too slow to pick up the bag.

2nd Edit: Now have all three. Will probably open them tonight, although some people are waiting 'till just before 31st on the theory that more Halloween items will be released

3rd Edit: Spyder Bag - Tropical Jelly Beans + Spooky Doughnut

Meepit Bag - Spooky Shake + Chokato Snapdragon Lollypop

Meowclops Bag - Eye Candy + Caramel Kiko Apple (+ Bonus = Bubbling Cauldron)

The first bag I saw, and the one that still comes up most often is the Sold Out Meoclops one - I'm hoping this is because this bag will only become available in the day or two before Halloween (we need to collect all three before 31st Oct to win the prize).

I found my first goodie bag [spyder] relatively easily after refreshing every minute or so for half an hour. When the second bag (pink meepit I think?) came up, I was able to bring it up and try and click it to add it to my inventory, but then received the promotional error that other users have reported - I have no idea what or why this is, or if this means I won't be able to get the second goodie bag after all. It seems wierd that it worked fine the first time but not the second. Did any of the other users that had the promo error manage to get their bag?

If everyone is putting out theories, I'd guess that the refreshing time impacted if and what goodie bag is shown.

By the way, I have not yet opened the first bag because I'm overly cautious and worried that we need all three in out NC inventory to get the extra prize.

I was. I haven't seen the Spyder one yet, and the Meowclops was sold out, but the Meepit one was the first one that showed up for me. On my first attempt i got the promo error message, but i kept refreshing and just got it then. No idea what it's all about though - maybe a tech glitch?

Hi everyone (ooh.. I haven't posted on the forums for awhile :()

Anyhow, this is beginning to get quite frustrating o_O

Especially since I found the Meepit goodie bag awhile ago, just to have someone say you might need to keep the goodie bag unopened to get the end prize. :(

And a couple minutes ago, I saw the Meowclops goodie bag and (that's right..) it was sold out.

And then I refreshed, and saw the Spider goodie bag and it said it couldn't validate the promo or whatever =_="

This is crazy :O