Prizes--day 3

Jolly Jasper

Darn you guys are getting way better prizes than me! I want battle stuff n petpets n gnomes *pout*

I got an Ionic Bread. Why not just call it a "column bread"?

Cos Ionic is a KINDA column! It's much more posh. You know how TNT loves to make references to cool stuff in the real world! Shiny cap'n :P

Ionic [ahy-on-ik] adjective

Architecture. noting or pertaining to one of the five classical orders that in ancient Greece consisted of a fluted column with a molded base and a capital composed of four volutes, usually parallel to the architrave with a pulvinus connecting a pair on each side of the column, and an entablature typically consisting of an architrave of three fascias, a richly ornamented frieze, and a cornice corbeled out on egg-and-dart and dentil moldings, with the frieze sometimes omitted. Roman and Renaissance examples are often more elaborate, and usually set the volutes of the capitals at 45° to the architrave. Compare composite (def. 3), Corinthian (def. 2), Doric (def. 3), Tuscan (def. 2).

I got a crappy yellow lupe plushie...

I got a mote yesterday.

Me wants a petpet! If I get a petpet, Ill put it in my SDB and love it forever ^_^ Ill call it chuck norris.

Chuck Norris Never Dies!

I also want a petpet...especially the pandaphant...