Altador Cup Prizes!!

Jolly Jasper

They're here!!!

trophy_altcup_1.giftrophy_altcup_2.gif

trophy_altcup_3.giftrophy_altcup_4.gif

trophy_altcup_5.gif

Visit The Altador Cup Prize Shop to recieve your points, trophy, sidebar theme, and avatar!

altadorcup.gif

Next, if you voted on the bests and worsts of the tournament, visit The Award Ceremony Page to collect your neopoints, depending on how well you chose!

Also visit the Staff Tournament Page to see if you chose well enough to get a staff Avatar!

altadorcupstaff.gif

In order to set up your new sidebar, go to Site Preferences and find the sidebar theme dropdown box, and choose "Altador cup!"

PS - there have been some rumors over at PinkPT that the newly discovered ship is from a world called Shenkuu! We may be moments (or days, or weeks.. ^_^) away from discovering a new Asian-themed world, yay!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLY SMOKES! I never thought they'd come! :O :O :O

Me either, this was a nice surprise! Now if only the Plot prizes would come.. I'm not expecting too much, am I? :]

How many points did you guys get? I got only 10. :crying: I bought a Darigan keychain. I also got 7,000 neopoints for the quiz! I only got one avatar. I really wanted the staff one...it's sooo cool. But I got the new sidebar and trophy...BOOYAH.

I got 275.. bought a full keychain set, a fanatic bobblehead, an 'altador cup,' and an extra darigan keychain. :)

I got 20 points...although I am not sure how. I lost fourgames, but scored one goal :laughingsmiley: my first and only! I'm proud of that goal. Hopefully, I picked good keychains. Can't wait for the Plot Prizes. But since they came out with the Altador cup prizes, hopefully that means that the Plot Pirzes are not far behind.

I got 890 points lol I still don't know what to buy. I also got an additional 6k for that Altador award ceremony thingy :crying: but I didn't get the staff tournament avvie, but all good. I got those points, the sidebar and the avvie oh and my trophie XD (go haunted woods!) b)

I got no staff results right at all :laughingsmiley: but I got 11000 neopoints in the quiz and all the keychains and this

Altador Cup Trophy

1st Place (Supporter)

and a youyu! its sooo cool!

i want a fire plushie though...

I got 1400 points!