Altador Cup Prizes!!

Jolly Jasper

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes the paintbrush is defineletl y a lot better but the bobble head was the best thing that i could aford

I really didn't enjoy this plot at all. The game was SO hard and BORING to boot! I played like 3 times and only scored one goal - thus 10 points. I splurged on buying a 2nd hand yooyuball field for my play garden though :thumbsup: there's 30,000np down the drain hehehe. Why don't they do neohome plots? I love my neohome!! I did however love doing the REAL altador plot. I can't wait to see what we get for doing that...although I don't understand how they will divvy up prizes with a points system seeing as how everybody who finished will have done the exact same thing. I guess everyone gets the same prize then...

I ended up with 476 points, so I grabbed me an Altador Cup Referee Plushie, an Altador Cup Play Set, 2 Altador Cup Krawk Island Keyring and an Altador Cup.

I played the game a bunch, I found it quite easy to win, but quite boring at the same time. Nice prizes, kinda wish I had played some more ..lol

But what was the point if we just get an astrolabe n stuff? Haven't they actually SAID there would be prizes? I remember the last screen was the council room and they say to keep coming back and check for prizes.

YES here it is.

"Finneus pipes up. "This hero has acquitted themselves most capably in that regard, I must say." He smiles proudly at you.

"Indeed you have," Altador chuckles. "We will soon provide you with a choice of rewards for your service to the kingdom. You can return here to see whether those rewards are yet available."

I really wanted that stamp.

Well... hopefully they will... eventually. What could it be that takes so long time though? o_O