Secret Laboratory Map

Indicah

Years ago, on my old account I had painted pets, a few hundered k and the lab ray. This account got deleted cause my account got hacked (by a so-called 'friend!) 'so I left neopets and didn't log in for 2 years!

Anyway, I've re-joined and I'm now trying to gather the map pieces again but the cost (as with paint brushes) seems to have rocketed!

I currently have 4 pieces (The cheapest 4) and was just wondering if anyone has any advice on the best way to obtain the pieces over 100k.

I checked the trading post and people seem to be charging up to 150k more than the 'average prices' listed on the sites I've looked at.

I don't have any neofriends or anything so I don't really know who to ask!

Cheers!

I've never used the auctions, how easy are they to get the hang of?

EDIT- Just tried the auctions spent an hour refreshing and refreshing it said less than 30mins for at least 40mins which is really annoying and right at the last second someone who hadn't bid on it once yet swiped it after I'd spent aaaaaaaaages trying for it.

It's really, really rubbish. I wish I could just click a button and buy it. I officially HATE the auctions.

After a manic spending spree I have TWO left to get!

Unfortunately they're 2 of the most expensive and I only have 200k left!

To the games room! =]

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post; use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Wow. My set only cost 700k. o.o Auctions are definitely the way to go right now. It just takes a while to get the hang of it, but it'll save you a TON of neopoints (most of the time xD). :yes:

A lot of people are asking for 400k and a Baby Paintbrush (so a total of about 1 mil), which I think I'm just going to go ahead and do. The auctions are a lot of work and take a lot of time, and I really don't feel like investing that much time because it's just going to be for my side account. Lab ray prices are rising a lot though. I have a friend who's been around just about since Neopets started and she says that the Lab ray used to just cost a couple hundred thousand.

a couple months ago i saved up some money and got lab ray access. it actually wasnt that hard, i had 1 piece already, bought 4 from shops, and then had enough money to buy 2 more from the trading post. and then i got the last few over the next couple weeks. it didnt seem that expensive...but when you add it all up, it was.