TNT

Superfly

I believe the legal team contacted Tipem after the site launched to ask him to sign the Fan Site Agreement, which was rejected. Other than that, TNT tends not to contact fan sites, unless there's something massively wrong that needs removing, or Agreements are broken.

We don't get any info on whats happening on Neopets, though, no.

Sometimes you can catch a TNT member on AIM (snarkie is on a lot during the week) and they'll chat, but they don't say whats going on in the site, and wont reply if you talk about Neopets a lot; they only wana know when you're talking about bugs, etc.

TNT does visit PinkPT, though.

It's another fansite, and we'd prefer people dont go on about other sites - they might migrate over there :O (And besides, the site's ugly.)

Haha, yeah, I read through the Agreement and they ask for stuff like 'don't use Neopets images in headers, graphics,' stuff like that, and all that rubbish.

I think the only known site to have accepted it that was remotely big was RainbowPool.net.

TNT's legal team is waaaay too sure of themselves.

Hello. Yes, I must agree PinkPT has lost A LOT of visits since it changed layout. The pink and purple layout just scares me (reminds me of Meepits -_-). Many people are thinking and also first impressions count: "Gosh, this is a girly site, with all this girl color layout...". Many people have told me this, and I must agree too.

Also, with all due respect, TDN Staff, but I think TDN's current layout is too boring. I preferred TDN's v4 layout, when in May I visited for the Altador Plot guide help. Everything was more lively (to me) then. The only thing that in terms of layout changed well are the forums. I think we all have freedom of speech, and I'm stating my opinion.

This isn't a place to discuss various things, including other fansites, or other suggestions.

The topic has been discussed and the answer found.

With regards to the layout, the newest one IS being designed (as I type, parts are being coded) and will be released within weeks/months.

Feel free to comment on the layout but not here.

However, we think the layout's very good,a ctually. Consider the fact that it is designed to load quickly, have easy navigation, and display content in a more organised fashion. It definately works. A long sidebar like TDN v4 just isn't possible.

Topic closed.