I have a bad sub teacher :(

Queen Milli

:grrr: It makes me so angry, she calls us "honey bunch' and 'love' ugh! And it's not like we are learning anything! It is so annoying!

And then I have enough troubles with bullies! School is not what I would call fun at the moment :(

That doesn't sound so bad. I don't know about the bullies, though...

How about confusing them, like asking half a question and then ignoring them. "Hey, do you-" and then go back to what you were doing as if you never said anything. It doesn't do anything, and I don't recommend it, but it's funny. :P

I see what you mean, it all sounds so incredibly patronising, honey bunch would make me cringe personally. At least she will only be there for a week, it'll make you appreciate your normal teacher even more, and remember what doesn't kill you can only make you stronger. Feel free to complain to your normal teacher about her when they come back, they would probably like hearing that the sub teacher is nowhere near as good as them. lol

Every time she said honey bunch I would add, "of oats." Loud enough that other students heard me, but quite enough that she didn't hear it or at least didn't know where it came from. And when she said love I would sing my favorite song in my head that included the word love, so it's didn't have such an annoying connotation. Mostly for bullies I find being funny is a good safe guard. I never got picked on in HS, and I was the class clown. I think everyone enjoys a good laugh, and if your satirical people won't pick on you because they are scared of you making fun of them. At least I think that is why no one ever even attempted to pick on me...

• 1 month later...

One time we had a substitute and after everything she said, I said "Yes ma'am." And she got irritated and told me to stop, so I said "Yes ma'am."

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Mistletoe Morgan) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics inactive for more than 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Mistletoe Morgan if you have any questions regarding this action.