Prizes--Day 4

Jolly Jasper

Return to King Altador once again in the

Council Chambers to recieve another prize!

altador_closeup_dd32449a91.gif

I'm cleaning out my safety deposit box, so I'm trying to get rid of all this junk...

(We may not keep reporting this EVERY DAY if it continues for much longer! We might just report when it finally ends!)

Wow. MORE prizes. I really have to get this plot finished so I can receive all these items! Yeh Jasper, I wouldnt bother posting about it after a while, lol. Maybe it will go on for a whole week? Or for how many constellations there were... Ya never know.

WHat is a m mode?????? I can't think today. I gotta finish the plot. I can't find an item in a shop that has the libra on it!!!!!!!!!! Stupid neopets put it in there!!!!!!! I've literally sat there for hours refreshing to find it!!!!!!!

What is a M. Mode? I am having a mind blank...

I think M.Mote is metallic mote !

I won this is my second day .. :rolleyes_anim:

[edit] ops ! only now I saw that is M.Mode, not M.Mote !

sorry, but I don't know if it's correct ..

I bet that, since ya'll said that there are one of about a dozen prizes, this will continue for a dozen days. 12 days, 12 constellations, 12 prizes. Makes sense to me, at least.

Omg, i need help!!! Is this like a good way to know when the skeith would appear like after the 10th action.. cause like I haven't seen it!! Please, someone tell me, am i doing it wrong? I first click on one of the action it needs, then wait for a minute then check on the petpet, and at that point i click on another action regarding theimage, then wait for minute. :S No skeith appeared....... am i doing it wrong? Do i have to click on the action wait a minute, then click on chk the valeous then wait another minute? :(

petpet.jpg

Please someone help, im tryna finish the plot.

Oooh, that's a toughy, I havent got that far in the plot yet. Maybe you'll get a good response if you post it in a help section somewhere.