'Pack Rat' Avatar

starleth

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i only need 20 items or so to get it ^^

playing key quest will fill up your sdb pretty quick =P

but you get at a point where you have most of the prizes awarded and KQ can't help anymore :P

I got it ages ago... and I still haven't unpackratted my SDB. I've started to sell things, but I still have over 1000 items... Let me know if you need a type of item. Perhaps I could save you some NP.

Same goes for me. I wouldn't mind getting rid of some things, so if anyone needs some items, let me know.

Funnily enough after gaining the packrat avatar after a lot of hard work, I suddenly find myself gaining loads of new items that doesn’t cost a lot, but here’s me wondering “why didn’t you come before when I was saving up for the stupid avatar?” I finally limped over the 1000 mark a while back and being ever so pleased about it, but now I have 1172 independent items and I’m left wondering why I found it so hard to get it in the first place.

I can totally sympathize with this! It seemed hard to get the avvie, and now i have waaay too many items in my SDB. I have 1171 individual items, 2040 total, and it seems like it's neverending trying to sell them off in my shop. :S

So again, if anyone needs some items, send me a neomail... my username is dylangel. Or PM or IM me.

I finally got the avvie last month and have been off loading my SDB items onto the money tree for other's to collect for their pack rat avvies.

I've still got way way too many items in there though...

Oh I remmeber working towards this avie.

It was quite easy considering I am a packrat by nature.

Oh, who am I kidding, it was **** hard to get.

Well not hard, just tedious.

But I still am a packrat. :bonjeur: