Easy Way to get past the Water Plant

Ruffian

• 5 weeks later...

Don't know if this was already posted but:

If it doesn't work

Try flooding Altador, then clicking each wheel/lever once. It may work. (worked for me when this refreshing thing didn't work at all)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

That was so simple! I got it after refreshing only two times. Thank you 100x's over for this method. :)

FINALLY after a few hours of randomly refreshing eight tabs, I FINALLY GOT IT!!!! Just when I was about to give up. I tried the 16 different combination thing on TDN 3 times and didn't get it. I came upon this and started doing this. Took me a few hours, but thank god!!!! Whew! Thank you so very much!!!! I was really starting to get aggravated lol

So stressed over this part... The links don't work for me though. :(

I had the same problem at first. I found out it was because I was opening up a new tab and copy and pasting. I had to right click on each link and click "Open in New Tab" Worked for me.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've been doing this method for nearly three hours, I've cleared my cash twice during that time, and I've been going back and forth across the tabs AND going at them randomly, changing it up every few minutes. WHY has it worked yet? I have all 8 tabs open, I'm using Firefox, and I'm so far past the stage of being frustrated that my head feels numb and my eyes are buldging. Make the maddness stop! I want to make it past this stage so badly! :C

[EDIT] A couple of hours later, and I'm STILL refreshing these stupid tabs. Something is serious wrong here. . .

[EDIT2] Day two of trying this, I've been at it for a couple of hours now. . .

• 1 month later...

Fantastic! Thanks so much!

The EASIEST way to use this method (on chrome)

Open ONLY the 8 tabs in one chrome window.

Hold down CTRL

Alternate between TAB and F5 to change between tabs and refresh each one, do this super fast! you will have it in less than a minute! Dont worry about going past it so to speak, when you get it changing anything doesn't take that away n.n

• 2 months later...

Oh my goodness! Thank you so much for the help! It took me under 5 minutes to get through it! :rock: :laughingsmiley:

• 1 month later...

WOW. Thank you so much for this thread!!! I was stuck for weeks and gave up [mainly because I went through all the possible combinations 3 times and lost hope since I messed up somewhere]. I finally solved it following the OP and it only took me 2 minutes. Thank you ! Now I can finally finish this quest.

• 6 months later...

Thank you thank you for the tip! I've done the entire set of combos at least five times trying to get it right.

I opened each in separate tabs, resized them into windows which all fit into my screen, then clicked through each (much easier than tabs, you don't have to aim when you click) and hit F5 to refresh.

The only downside was I almost missed it when I got it. Zooming out would have been helpful for that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...