Easy Way to get past the Water Plant

Ruffian

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I'm gonna CRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Literally went through every possible combination of choices more than TWICE, LITERALLY tried this method for under two minutes and succeeded... Big thanks to the original poster and Big thanks to the one who posted the updated links.. You all are heros!

• 9 months later...

Does anyone know if this method still works? I tried clicking the 8 links and it brought me to the neopets welcome page. Do I refresh these welcome pages or do I refresh the altador water distribution center page?

Thanks, Scoobert_Doo I didn't see that they added new links. Thanks for the clarification!

Edited by flcoastallife

1 hour ago, flcoastallife said:

Does anyone know if this method still works? I tried clicking the 8 links and it brought me to the neopets welcome page. Do I refresh these welcome pages or do I refresh the altador water distribution center page?

Are you using the links @Musical_Shoyru posted on 8 November 2014, on page 7 of this topic? If not, give those a try. The links in the first post of this topic no longer work, as they were posted before the server move, when Viacom still owned Neopets. The links changed after JumpStart purchased Neopets, and moved everything to a "new server(s)". Good luck!

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...

worked immediately, thanks! :.)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Duma) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Per the reason above, please review our SPAM rules.

• 1 year later...