Easy Way to get past the Water Plant

Ruffian

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, wow! Thank you sooooooo much! My brother and I have been trying to figure it out, and we had no luck. Haha, I got lucky and as I opened your links, I got it! My brother wasn't so lucky.....he had to refresh, but he still got it. You rock for this! :)

• 2 weeks later...

i feel so stupid... i ignored the plot for so long and now i finally give it a try. i have been working on this step for over 2 hours with no luck. i have tried randomly clicking on buttons and then tried the links from the first post with no luck. there has to be something i am missing

• 1 month later...

i feel so stupid... i ignored the plot for so long and now i finally give it a try. i have been working on this step for over 2 hours with no luck. i have tried randomly clicking on buttons and then tried the links from the first post with no luck. there has to be something i am missing

I'm having the same problem :( this is so frustrating.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks a million! After hours of fighting with the stupid water plant, I finally got it within 10 minuets with your method.

Again, thank you. <3

• 4 weeks later...

This so isn't fair!!! A few friends have tried this, & a couple got it from opening the links, a couple after a couple minutes, a few minutes, hours, a day, & here I'm on 2 days, & STILL can't get it! :( I know it works, I've seen it. But now that I'M trying it, it doesn't want to work!!! :(

Thank you SweetDang. After 4 days, I gave up. I'm trying again, so thanx for your encouragement!!! :)

FINALLY!!! It's done, & I can move on!!! Yay!!! I'll be done before the night it out! Guess that break was what I needed!!! :D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. If you ahve something you wish to add, edit your previous post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Thanks so much for posting this! I originally used the "technical" way and tried every single combination three times, and eventually just gave up.

This way still took a pretty long time, but I switched browsers for another reason and all of a sudden it worked. It might have something to do with the "clear your cache" tip, so for people still having trouble, I'd second (or third, or thirty-fifth) that advice.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been trying this for a few days after having trouble getting past this since it was released! Still no luck though :( I've tried clearing my cache, but still no luck. I've always wondered if my account could be bugged :P

Oh just to clarify, I've been switching between 'Reload All Tabs' and reloading tabs one by one manually in firefox, which is more effective?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...