Ability levels?

willi03

I think raising you're ability levels increases the # of icons you block or deal or increase the amount of health you regain.

You can raise your ability levels through the Wheel of Excitement, the Wheel of Monotony (I think), and the Wheel of Mediocrity.

I think raising you're ability levels increases the # of icons you block or deal or increase the amount of health you regain.

You can raise your ability levels through the Wheel of Excitement, the Wheel of Monotony (I think), and the Wheel of Mediocrity.

Or actual bottled faeries. If your pet's level is same as before, anyway... ^_^

No, bottled faeries can only give you new abilities, not raise the levels of abilities you already have.

I had a water ability, and when another water faerie blessed me as I released it, the level got increased.

I had a water ability, and when another water faerie blessed me as I released it, the level got increased.

Never seen/heard it happen before. Sorry but I don't really believe you.

Opening a bottled faerie should give you the next ability on the list if you're pet is on a high enough level. If not, or you have learned all of the abilities the faerie has to offer, then it just flies away.

Hm, we should ask Xepha. She knows everything. *calls Xepha over*

Opening a bottled faerie should give you the next ability on the list if you're pet is on a high enough level. If not, or you have learned all of the abilities the faerie has to offer, then it just flies away.

Hm, we should ask Xepha. She knows everything. *calls Xepha over*

Hang on... I might be imagining things, but I am fairly certain it happened. Mind, I've only been on Neopets two years... by the way, speaking of how long I've been on neopets, someone who's only a week old has the top score for a game! LOL!

It happened to me too.

Got a level 2 off the earth faerie. But then I've only been playing forever and it's only happened 2 times since I've been playing.

But it does happen.

It happened to me too.

Got a level 2 off the earth faerie. But then I've only been playing forever and it's only happened 2 times since I've been playing.

But it does happen.

:P I knew I wasn't imagining things! Thanks for adding that comment, Diva! It is very rare, well, I haven't been as lucky as to recieve a FF quest. :P

*shrugs* I guess I'm wrong lol.

Never had a faerie raise my pet's ability level. After my pet learned them all, they just flew off and did absolutely nothing.

Still, if you want to raise the ability level, I'd recommend using the wheels. They're more cost efficient :yes: