Illusen vs Jhudora

sentinelzm

Illusen vs Jhudora  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Illusen vs Jhudora - Which gives better rewards per item (i.e. Which is more worth doing?)

• Illusen
    • Jhudora

This is an age-old discussion, but I'd still like to know, which do you guys feel is better? I'm sure one is slightly better... I've ranked three factors in order of priority for me (1st being the most important and 4th the least)

1. Price of Items Asked for

2. Time taken to reach a significant prize

3. Worth of prizes

4. Whether items given are ETS or HTS or average

Any opinions?

Illusen is better. She starts to ask UB way later than Jhudora... So she gets my vote.

However, both series of quests are rather interesting and challenging to do.

Based on your criteria:

1. Price of Items Asked for

2. Time taken to reach a significant prize

3. Worth of prizes

4. Whether items given are ETS or HTS or average

Then Illusen wins. However, I still voted Jhudora because I want to define "worth" and "significance" according to my aesthetic tastes. For me, the art on the items, avatar, etc., associated with Jhudora have better color combinations.

Illusen's light-and-bright tinkly-winkly color scheme looks washed-out, flat, and uninteresting. Jhudora's colors have more vibrancy; the images look dynamic, alive, and healthy. It's almost as if Jhudora is a Faerie of Life and Illusen is a Faerie of the Afterlife. :) But that's just my opinion as a frustrated ex-graphic-designer. :)

I know. I should judge based on NP and economic power, but sorry, as a thinker, I tend to focus more on the personal artistic significance. :)

• 3 weeks later...
Illusen!

Definitely, for all the criteria above. ^_^

And Illusen looks more nicer

But their quests aren't so worth doing from the prizes in the end, except for the very last items..

Each faerie has their own special weapon that they give for doing lots of quests,

jhudoras weapon is equal to illusens and she has two avies so I chose her.

illusen heals your pets and jhudora gives your pets more max hp.

which is better heal or hp

hp of course

post-10260-1231102017_thumb.jpg

Ill jsut say Jhudora for a silly reason. The avatar for her are nicer.

Hehe. That's the same reason I'm voting for Jhudora.

Really though, aside from their quests, I've always favored Jhudora. Sure, she's evil, but it's better than being stuck up (like Illusen :D)

I've found the most useful items come from Jhudora; the ones for battledome, food etc.

Illusen's aren't as good I think. Most people probably just sell the items though.

• 3 months later...

o think illusen quest awards nice things even, like the honey potion, i am waiting till i can get it form her quests, easier to do quests then buy, it in my opinion

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie~) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump an old topic that has been inactive for over 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Stephanie~ if you have any questions regarding this action.