Buy all or seperate?

Queen Milli

Lab...  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Would you buy it...

• Full!
    • Seperate!

It's cheaper to buy them all separate, but it's a lot quicker to buy them all at once.

It's really up to you to decide, money or time?

Personally, I'd buy it full (which I did). I figured that the money saved isn't worth all of the hassle, but it's really up to you to decide.

People selling full sets of the lab ray maps generally add some extra NP to the price. :yes: As mentioned previously, it's cheaper to buy them separately, but more convenient to buy a full set.

There are two situations: (A) you already have some pieces in your possession, (b) you have no pieces in your possession.

(A) If you have one or two pieces in your SDB due to random events... then you might as well buy them separately.

(b) If you don't have any pieces at all, you're still better off buying them separately so you can take advantage of two facts:

(1) I think that most people who sell pieces separately are "mere mortals" like myself: we're just so excited to have gotten a random event that gave us something expensive to put in the Trading Post that we want to sell as quickly as possible so we can use the NP for other things. So we price them at 10% to 20% less than standard market price.

(2) Xepha the Snow Faerie (above) said it. You can haggle. If you're good at that sort of thing. :)

CONCLUSION: Buy them separately.

Yes well I have peices 1, 4, 5 and 6. Doubles of 4 and 6 (trying to sell) and I have to get the cheap ones that can be brought on the SW... And I splerghed! I had 600k a few weeks ago and I now have 150k! I spent it on all of the peices (not 4 though, I got both in RE's...)

I've a piece in my shop. If you want it, we can discuss its prize ;)

PS : I hope it's a missing piece for you. I'm sometimes confused by the numbering of these maps.

Its much easier to buy separately. Cheaper as well. Plus, You can find all the pieces in one shop (Well Minus that one piece that is like 120k or so) Be careful though, Usually the shops that have there sizes over 30 and have almost everything you could want, they do tend to charge a bit more.. but not too much more... Id stick with the Shop wizard and hope it pulls up a piece you need, if not, redo the shop wizard...

Ithil~ That is peice 9 can I please buy from you? It's average is 60k, so how mu=ch would you sell it too me?

I am going to NM you about this too!