Someone give me practice XD

naalaro

I have some free time now after completing some art projects online and i need something to do. So im willing to draw any of you guy's neopets for practice. Do note however my art falls on the 'mature' side of things do don't expect cutesy cartoony versions etc. However, rest assured my 'mature' is within the acceptable range :)

Heres a link to a drawing of my own pet. It what a finished picture would probably look like: http://simbaro.deviantart.com/art/Oriental-104021987

Also note i take time doing these detailed works, so if you're interested please be patient.

very nice drawing :D I wish I could draw like that, I have not such interesting pets to draw lol. One day I'll request one drawing from you.

Oh come on! I'm sure you've imagined how your pets would really look like in real life, what their quirks are, they're personalities etc! Whichever of your pets i draw im sure i can present something close to your liking :)