Most Epic TNT Prank

Sugar Gar

Out of all of the jokes TNT has pulled on us, from teasing us in the editorial to the carefully plotted out Neocharge, which prank caused the most chaos in your Neopian life? :P

If you're at a blank, you can even talk about the funniest thing they've said, or maybe things they said they'd do but they never did. I wasn't around for it, but I heard that NEOSCHOOL caused quite a stir...

Also, if you need some inspiration, just think about everything from April Fools jokes, to Adam's birthday when he turned all pets into asparagus, to YOU ARE NOT PREPARED meepit. XD

LOL! I liked the bit in the Editorial with the Giant Jelly;

Arrrrr the Pirate Jellies still being released at the Giant Jelly? Arrrrr they glitched like I have heard they might be? If they arrr and I unknowingly buy one from a scallywag, will I have to walk the plank (be punished) or have it taken away from me? Thanks, matey! ~jennyspet62301

Arr, we do not be knowin' what ye be talkin' about. Thar be no Giant Jelly in Neopia. If Pirate Jellies were bein' released at something like that, though, ye can be sure it were a mistake and were soon corrected. If ye imagined that ye got a Pirate Jelly from the imaginary thing, then ye be welcome to keep it.

That was so funny!

things they said they'd do but they never did. I wasn't around for it, but I heard that NEOSCHOOL caused quite a stir...

Yeah I bought a ton of items for Neoschool, there was no way my pet was going to be unprepared! Then it goes from it definitely happening in a few weeks, to years later and still no sight of it :grrr:

Yeah I bought a ton of items for Neoschool, there was no way my pet was going to be unprepared! Then it goes from it definitely happening in a few weeks, to years later and still no sight of it :grrr:

thats exactly how i was. i was super excited and then it never happened.

i also really love how TNT talks about jelly world like it doesnt exist but still totally knowing it does. quite amusing.

• 2 months later...

well the neobuddy thing was my biggest gripe although no yullieland was bad too they kept saying that would come out longer then neoschools and another one grundo's gym is still down for maintenance

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not post on topics that have been inactive for more than 3 weeks.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Anime if you have any questions regarding this action.