Coltzan's Shrine

:Jake

I got about 400 NP today.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make all posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

My pet 'found' a two dubloon coin in the sand ^_^

As for the theory, I looked it up and found a really really old article that had a paragraph of info...

Is it true that Coltzan's Shrine gives out 1 million Neopoints?

Yes, there is a small chance that Coltzan will feel really generous and give out 1 million Neopoints. This is extremely rare though, so don't count on it. (The odds are approximately 6 million to 1.)

From my memory, it is all timed on how or when Coltzan will give you a certain Item. I THINK the Doubloons werew like :00 of the minuet.. But i think I am wrong..

I got richer now.. thats all XD

Well if it is on a certain second in the 57th minute (which I've just looked up and confirmed), you should have a 1:3600 assuming it happens once an hour. Of course, I've also read that even though you get it on the right second, it still might not give you the million. So that probably decreases the chance.

From my memory, it is all timed on how or when Coltzan will give you a certain Item. I THINK the Doubloons werew like :00 of the minuet.. But i think I am wrong..

I got richer now.. thats all XD

i thought it was supposed to be :55. maybe it changed now--i was only able to get a dubloon once at :55.

Thank you for coming here, young Neopet

food_desert7.gif

Some food from the Lost Desert appears in front of you

2.png

Cool!

At least my dear Very_Wockilicious is happy with it. She's getting hungry. BRB, feeding it to her!