Happy 18th Birthday TJ!

Xepha

bdaytj2009.png

Today is another ordinary day at TDN... or not. Wait! It's TJ's 18th Birthday! TJ is known on TDN for being the News Department. However, this is going to change soon as we are recruiting more staff so he can have underlings too (other than myself *cough*) !

Beside his obsession with Neopets News, TJ is also addicted to Chocolate Chip Cookies, Brownies, Pepsi and Oreos. On TDN, you can find him doing a bit of everything (such as finding news, posting news, coordinating event coverage and more! Oh and he also enjoys poking me to do more graphics... )

Anyway enough blablaing! TJ, we are wishing you all the best for the upcoming year. Enjoy being an adult :P You will see, it's not boring as they say it is!

You can drop on TJ's profile to wish him Happy Birthday or send him a Neomail. He hates to receive gift, unless it's piles of dung... no comment.

Happy Birthday, TJ!

I wish you an incredible eighteenth birthday. :) Although now you are a man, so grown up. Also, you are practically able to do absolutely anything in life. :O (Except for the consumption of specific beverages) I deeply envy those who are able to order those advertisements on TV that constantly tell me that I must be 18 years or older to order. But in all seriousness, happy birthday TJ. Have a great one!

Ah! 18 Such an age Such an age!

I hope you really do have a nice one! (You better be reading these Post that lead on to this topic)

U: You still might get a thing or two from me anythings U: (maybe colorful dung wahahaha!)

Thank you very much Xepha. I LOVE COOKIE BANNER! Rock on.

IF you dare send me anything it better be dung. :D Thanks everyone, ahead of time.

@Metroid: I love you. :D

Happy Birthday TJ!!! You are just 2 years younger than me opps I revealed my age haha. I didn't know that your birthday is today, a very interesting day indeed which is the 2nd day of the new year. Enjoy your birthday I don't remember having so many people wishing me happy birthday before...

Guest Merry HBK!

Time does indeed pass very fast, eh? 18 is a big mark, so I wish you the best on this special day! Happy 18th and hope you continue to be awesome! :D

Been truly a pleasure working with you. :P

Oh, and...

638602999_3b5601009f_m.jpg

Happy Birthday

Ah, TJ :P *puts on grey wig and steals Cameron's cane* Now I remember back when you were a young'un... nah, thats just creepy isn't it?

Seriously though, have a great 18th! You're now offically legal for everything - what a scary thought! (Well, you're legal here anyway.)

HAPPY SUPER DUPER 18TH BIRTHDAY, TJ!!!!!

Welcome to wrinkle-hood adulthood =). Hope you get to eat all the cakes and cookies you want! =gives u a box of them in the shape of a pile of dung= ( I know, it's yucky for some people, but since he loves it XD LOL). Awww, you are such a grown man now! It seems like yesterday when I saw you on your TDN diapers, when I was throwing pizzas at you over msn.......just kidding XD.

Seriously, have an awesome and safe birthday! You work so hard here on TDN so you deserve the best 18th birthday ever!