The Adam Avatar Is Back!

FutureTXTurkey

The "About Us" page returned to Neopets.com today, and brought with it the return of the Adam avatar!

Strangely enough however, Adam appears to have transformed into a shady looking piece of asparagus! Now instead of having the necessary amount of neopoints to match Adam's obscenely large bank account, you need to have enough neopoints to hypothetically buy the wildly expensive asparagus bunch seen below.

Click the picture for a screen shot of the Adam avatar being recieved:

number6-thumb.jpg

This information has been confirmed by our very own content director, Xepha.

Keep your eyes on NeoAvatars for information regarding Adam's unfathomable transformation.

Do you have enough points to buy the over priced asparagus? Log your avatar on the Checklist.

numbersix.gifnumbersix.gif

Help! The lab ray turned me into an Asparagus Adam!

Meh, I hate it. Not only did they completely massacre Neopet's history in an attempt to not mention Adam or Donna, they also integrated more ads into the page. I also think that the asparagus thing is kind of cheesy. The only good thing is that the prices seems to have gone from 11 mil to 9 mil. Too bad I already got it. :P

I'm disappointed. It can't really be called an Adam avatar, because it isn't involved with how much ADAM has.

Hey, does anyone know if he and Donna play anymore? They probably don't, seeing as how they sold it off.

Donna and Adam are working on a new site. They probably don't come back much.

The asparagus is an interesting touch though, since it was Adam's thing xD Meh, at least the avatar is back so people will stop complaining sooner.

I'm just a tiny bit short of the amount i need. I should have it by the end of the year. lol.

It's about 5 million for me rather than 9 mil.

I have: 4,976,921

I need: 5,271,254

I'm just 294,333 NP short.

I don't think it varies for different people... it was 9 mil yesterday (like the screenie) for me and it's 5 mil (like everyone else is saying) today.

I wonder how much it's going to vary... I have about 2.85 mil so it isn't close for me either way.

5,271,254 NP! stupid expensive asparagus! *kicks it out the window* HA! take that!