Edna - Cackle Avatar Solutions

Masaryk

Today, after many months, I finally got the Edna - Cackle avatar. Due to the vast amount of neopoints I've invested in this avatar, I'd like to try to help other users save their neopoints to put toward other avatars (or paintbrushes, etc.). Since the Edna's Quest guide on TDN claims that the Edna - Cackle avatar is not random, but that there are unknown conditions for getting this avatar, I wanted to try to figure out the magic formula with the help of the great forum users here.

In order to help, when you complete Edna's Quest and are granted the avatar, please post the conditions here, in the following fashion (you can also add more detail, if you wish):

Items requested: Chia Clown Ball, Bran Boulders, White Chocolate Flotsam (in that order)

Item made: Rainbow Spell of Chia Shrinking

Prize: Roast Tentacle and 143 np

I've tried over 20 times, too. I usually don't do it if she wants items that amount to over 2K. It's possible I'm hurting my chances by doing this, reseting some kind of hidden score or something... so I've stopped in the time being to see if anyone actually does come up with the solution. I'm trying to save for Adam so I'll have plenty of NP to try again once I've got that one.

It is my main theory that the avatar is only awarded if one or more of the items she asks for contain one or more of the words in the items she's making, but I don't yet have proof of that. It worked out that way for me (requested Chia Clown Ball, Bran Boulders, White Chocolate Flotsam to make a Rainbow Spell of Chia Shrinking), but there were lots of times that it didn't work prior to getting the avatar. So, I'm thinking that my theory may still be correct, but that it doesn't work every time you try.

There are other theories too, but they all involve math.

I did my first Edna'as ques ton my new account. She asked me to bring her Dental floss, and in return gave me 124 NP and Deviled Steak. I also got Edna as a Battledome Challenger!

Items requested: White Chocolate Lenny(r50)(ev229), Lettuce(r40)(ev145), Jelly Bean Filled Negg(r67)(ev566)

Item made: Bubbling Egg of Cybunny Transforming

Prize: Spooky Lime Pudding and 139 NP

note: r = rarity

ev = estimated value

lol

Pffft at everyone saying 20 times. I have done it over 100 times and have gotten NOTHING. Urgh!

hahaha... i know its frustrating. but eventually we'll get that avatar :D

Items requested: White Chocolate Scorchio(r55)(ev239)

Item made: Bubbling Scroll of Kiko Charming

Prize: Clawmatoe and 119 NP

note: r = rarity

ev = estimated value

made 2 straight quest without quitting.

Edna is crazy. She wanted me to get her items that were like 4,000 NP on the shop wizard. o-0 So I quit. :P But it doesn't matter, cuz I've only done one quest for her, so if there is some weird high score thingy, I wouldn't have been set back that far.

wow not a bad idea even though I don't do her quest often, I tried out one today and I'm quite lucky that I found one item at a really cheap price.

Items requested: Snowglobe, Chiazilla Quesadilla, Cherry Twist Lollypop

Item made: Bubbling Scroll of Techo Transforming

Prize: Roast Clawmatoe and 162 NP

Items requested: Bar of Chocolate

Item made: Rainbow Wand of Techo Charming

Prize: Roast Glaring Eye Wrap and 157 NP

-----------

Items requested: Organic Celery

Item made: Rainbow Potion of Chia Stretching

Prize: Almost Gummy Rat (Strawberry) and 117 NP

-----------

Items requested: Springy Green Slorg

Item made: Rainbow Amulet of Kacheek Shrinking

Prize: Slime Sundae and 185 NP

• 6 months later...

Items requested: Lemon Nimmo Bites, toy sword, neomites injection

Item made: Rainbow Spell of Kiko Shrinking

Prize: Chilled Eyeball Custard and 189 NP

2nd for today, still no avvie :|

will keep trying

items requested: fresh green salad

item made: Magic Spell of Cybunny Charming

Prize: Sun Dried Techo Claw, 185NP :sick01:

items requested: fortune cookie

item made: Rainbow Wand of Kiko Shrinking

Prize: Spooky Shake, 139 NP :guiltysmiley:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not double or triple post; use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics inactive for more than 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Ruto if you have any questions regarding this action.