More of the story

Anime

That was quick...

I think the ixi is sophie!

yeah because the evil earth faerie is probaly hiding in the woods because good faeries/enemies are after her,

so she wants to teach a apprentice the way of the swamp magic, so sophie has some kind of aura so she picks her,

but soon in the future, the evil faerie thinks sophie will be evil like her, but instead she remains good???? and then sophie learns that she made the potion for the krawk and destroys the evil faerie

what do you all think of me theory

Oooh, the plot is getting more interesting now, I wonder if the town people will ever wander into the HW...

I think the Earth Faerie Sophie is going to find an enemy and there may be a war.

I really dunno what to think about the plot, and I belivee the little sisters name is Reginald (sp?). Maybe after the town calms down they go into the HW to wage a war against the faerie?

Reginald is the name of her older brother, he who read so much and came with her to the Haunted woods. And yes, I'm most definately sure that the little sister actually is Sophie, you can kind of figure it out if you look around in the Plot section :P

Hopefully these Comic-plots don't become a regular feature because they are seriously annoying.

Well ALL the plots I have been a part of seem to have this comic format, so I wouldn't count on them getting rid of them. <_<

Anyway, yeah, I totally think that she's sophie too! *grins* I hope it turns out all the little quests we have been doing for her currently is in actuallity her fixing up her towns people. "Potion of chia morphing"? *grins*

Well ALL the plots I have been a part of seem to have this comic format, so I wouldn't count on them getting rid of them. <_<

Anyway, yeah, I totally think that she's sophie too! *grins* I hope it turns out all the little quests we have been doing for her currently is in actuallity her fixing up her towns people. "Potion of chia morphing"? *grins*

It's well possible that this may be another comic plot by TNT, I just hope that the champion land of Neopia gets a half-decent plot at least!